BinaryBook Withdrawal scam

KOIMBURI

Recruit
Sometime last year I signed up with Binary book with a deposit of $250. After trading for a while I lost it then my "expert" talked me into depositing a further $2,500 which I did. After a few trading mistakes I almost lost all of it. Then they offered to give me a bonus of $1,000 which I accepted.

By this time I was a good trader and had learnt to trade. After a few months of up and downs I managed to reach their turnover of 60 times the value of the bonus amount which they verified that I had. I managed to end up with $5,300 as my account balance.

I recently filed for a withdrawal on 10th January 2017 and managed to speak to my "expert" who told me everything is fine and I should expect my withdrawal soon. Up to now nothing has happened as it is still 'pending'. I've sent him many emails but he hasn't replied to any of them. I've also been on chat with support who confirmed that it takes a maximum of 14 days for a withdrawal to be approved, up to now nothing has happened.

Please help me guys...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-06-17-03-13.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-06-17-03-13.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-32-40.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-32-40.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-39-59.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-39-59.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-40-08.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-40-08.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-40-16.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-40-16.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-41-16.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-41-16.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-47-20.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-47-20.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-47-29.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-12-47-29.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-02-14-19-43-58.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-02-14-19-43-58.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
Sometime last year I signed up with Binary book with a deposit of $250. After trading for a while I lost it then my "expert" talked me into depositing a further $2,500 which I did. After a few trading mistakes I almost lost all of it. Then they offered to give me a bonus of $1,000 which I accepted.

By this time I was a good trader and had learnt to trade. After a few months of up and downs I managed to reach their turnover of 60 times the value of the bonus amount which they verified that I had. I managed to end up with $5,300 as my account balance.

I recently filed for a withdrawal on 10th January 2017 and managed to speak to my "expert" who told me everything is fine and I should expect my withdrawal soon. Up to now nothing has happened as it is still 'pending'. I've sent him many emails but he hasn't replied to any of them. I've also been on chat with support who confirmed that it takes a maximum of 14 days for a withdrawal to be approved, up to now nothing has happened.

Please help me guys...
I got two suggestions for you,
1st. Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
2nd. Open FPA traders court case against them, go to this link (Traders Court > File a Case) and follow the suggested steps there.
Best of luck

I think this case is below Rebecca's current minimum. :(

Get screenshots of everything. It would be sad if you got locked out of your account before you could gather evidence.

Contact the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank (assuming you deposited with a credit/debit card). Explain how your access to withdrawals is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback for failure to provide the promised service of withdrawals.

I got two suggestions for you,
1st. Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.
2nd. Open FPA traders court case against them, go to this link (Traders Court > File a Case) and follow the suggested steps there.
Best of luck
they agreed to send the money. So they ended up sending half the amount. The reason for not sending the other half was that they were carrying out "investigations" into my account. This was 8 weeks ago and up to now they haven't finished which i know they're just playing me.

They have my balance of $2,880 and locked my account such that I can't be able to login ever since 8 weeks ago. And btw they never gave me any notification of the same. Which is a breach of their terms and conditions.

All efforts to contact my account manager have failed as he never replies to my emails. On the live chat they're always telling me that they'll tell me once the investigations are concluded. I feel like 8 weeks are too long to carry out a so called investigation into anyone's account. Please help

I think this case is below Rebecca's current minimum. :(

Get screenshots of everything. It would be sad if you got locked out of your account before you could gather evidence.

Contact the fraud/abuse department at your card's issuing bank (assuming you deposited with a credit/debit card). Explain how your access to withdrawals is being fraudulently blocked. Ask about a chargeback for failure to provide the promised service of withdrawals.

they agreed to send the money. So they ended up sending half the amount. The reason for not sending the other half was that they were carrying out "investigations" into my account. This was 8 weeks ago and up to now they haven't finished which i know they're just playing me.

They have my balance of $2,880 and locked my account such that I can't be able to login ever since 8 weeks ago. And btw they never gave me any notification of the same. Which is a breach of their terms and conditions.

All efforts to contact my account manager have failed as he never replies to my emails. On the live chat they're always telling me that they'll tell me once the investigations are concluded. I feel like 8 weeks are too long to carry out a so called investigation into anyone's account. Please help

Send them an email. Include the link to this thread (not your case thread - they can't see it yet). Ask them to come here and explain why they are not sending your money.

Please help me guys...

Koimburi,

Based on what I learned from my experience with a Binary Options company, when bonus money is placed into your account, the terms and conditions of the bonus money agreement are such that you have to wait until your investment increases to an amount that is practically impossible to achieve before your funds will become liquid again allowing you to withdraw. After watching my account balance climb over weeks, my requests to withdraw my money were cancelled by the company. Because I had lost so much money, I consulted with legal professionals in order to investigate whether it was possible to ever retrieve my stolen money. The organization I used was very helpful and effective in representing my claim. In addition to this service, I also learned a great deal about important things to look for, what questions to ask, and what not to do again through the legal advice that was offered to me by the consultant that handled my case. After months of trying to fight my case on my own, I resorted to legal action as the only way to get my money back, which I now realize was not actually lost fairly, but essentially stolen from me by a scam company posing as an investment company. If I were you, I would firstly stop all deposits to the company, and then decide to either write off your losses or seek legal representation if it's worth claiming your money back.

Send them an email. Include the link to this thread (not your case thread - they can't see it yet). Ask them to come here and explain why they are not sending your money.
I sent them all an email.. being my account manager, support department and compliance department. None has said a word.

Back