Binarycent.com - Confirmed SCAM!

ruseneca

Master Sergeant
Dear Army,

Several days ago, I tried Binarycent.com by investing $10 via Skrill into their platform. After several successful deals I decided to request a withdrawal because the platform doesn't seem to be very professional. Unfortunately, on their withdrawal page there was no Skrill available and that's why I contacted their support who told me that in order to withdraw, I will need to make a turnover of 100% from my deposit amount and that the minimum withdrawal was $50.

Therefore, I will need to make at least 500% profit to even have the chance to request a withdrawal. Since the company is not regulated and does not really sends the options for execution to a third party, I completely refused to continue using their services and within 2 days, I was constantly asking for refund of my deposit back to Skrill. They behave like I am their hostage. "Trade, reach 100% turnover and make at least $50 to request withdrawal".

Of course, they always quote their Terms which have been changed to best fit their words. Luckily, I have black on white their old Terms with a timestamp where it is completely clear that they had changed some text in their ToS, especially the minimum withdrawal amount to $50.
These people will simply not pay you! Stay away from such fraudsters! They claim that they offer cent binary options ( you can trade them from 10 cents ) but they are not regulated, they don't have a refund policy and most of the information that is completely important is NOT on their website.
Luckily, I can request a chargeback of my transaction, I have stated this many times to them. It seems they don't really know what are the consequences from such actions.

I will wait for the resolution of this awful case and I will probably open a court case, I will not leave them get away with just a single chargeback!

One more Binary? Why you are still going with Binary brokers bro?
Because of the risk after important news releases, Master. Nowadays, markets are moving out of any logic and this is the moment when robots are activated. The best alternative for me in this time is to open some BOs with a very short expiry period.
This is not a "one more binary". My usual broker started to play dirty games with all customers, I am just looking for alternatives with very low deposit offered. When it comes to binary options, I am very careful!

Because of the risk after important news releases, Master. Nowadays, markets are moving out of any logic and this is the moment when robots are activated. The best alternative for me in this time is to open some BOs with a very short expiry period.
This is not a "one more binary". My usual broker started to play dirty games with all customers, I am just looking for alternatives with very low deposit offered. When it comes to binary options, I am very careful!
Even if its profitable trade my suggestions is "STAY AWAY" from Binary because they will not let you withdraw the funds.

Topic update:

Today I received a refund of my deposit which was delayed with a week.
They do guarantee withdrawals within 1 hour...probably they must change "hour" with a "week" OR "month".
Anyway, after submitting new support tickets everyday and a call with Skrill from where they promised to talk to the company, I finally received the refund.
Unfortunately, I noticed that the company that operates Binarycent.com do operate the following websites as well:

binarymate.com and finpari.com

Taking into account their OTC trading, these should be considered as SCAM as well!

Topic update:

Today I received a refund of my deposit which was delayed with a week.
They do guarantee withdrawals within 1 hour...probably they must change "hour" with a "week" OR "month".
Anyway, after submitting new support tickets everyday and a call with Skrill from where they promised to talk to the company, I finally received the refund.
Unfortunately, I noticed that the company that operates Binarycent.com do operate the following websites as well:

binarymate.com and finpari.com

Taking into account their OTC trading, these should be considered as SCAM as well!
Well, It's always good to hear "I GOT MY MONEY BACK". One and only suggestion, choose broker wisely :) Yo Asstmod, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Ruseneca,

Were there any profits you should have received under their original Terms of Service?

Ruseneca,

Were there any profits you should have received under their original Terms of Service?

There were just 2 cents but I didn't ask for any profit, I just requested a refund because of their platform. It's not for my nerves :)
Since it was completed successfully, in spite of the 2-week delay, we can consider this case as resolved.
However, traders must be really careful with Finance Group Corp., this is the company behind the 3 websites I mentioned. One of them is famous with scamming (Finpari) and the rest are operated by another companies, probably subsidiaries.

However, traders must be really careful with Finance Group Corp., this is the company behind the 3 websites I mentioned. One of them is famous with scamming (Finpari) and the rest are operated by another companies, probably subsidiaries.

I don't know if there is more than one brokers, but I have deposited 10 pounds on Binarycent and tried to withdraw it back the same day (traded a little as 10-20 pence turnover). They called me, told me to stay with them, I told that I want to check their withdrawals, blah-blah-blah, and then they told me that request has been approved and I got my money back to card.

I will try to do 10 more pounds and try to trade in profit. Thanks ruseneca for your posts.

I will try to do 10 more pounds and try to trade in profit. Thanks ruseneca for your posts.

Well, the minimum deposit is still $10 and the minimum withdrawal amount $50, so you'd better stay away from Binarycent, Finpari etc. Your next withdrawal request is unlikely to be processed.

Back