• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BinaryInternational.com

General discussions of a financial company
By far the best binary broker out there, our team has been trading with them almost a year and they have fast payouts, great customer service, and a fast platform. I give them 5 stars.

Hello everyone,
I have been with BI for more than a year and at first I thought I have found a place to trade binaryoptions after trying several that failed. Honestly i am on the face about them and about to drop on the bad side. Since I started requesting for withdrawal, it became a struggle and difficult experience for me. I was able to make a couple withdrawal, even though not smooth, and then the issues starts pouring like rains. Spreads, account manager not responding, difficult to contact the with right people to solve my problems, withdrawal limitations, block from trading and finally block the whole account without a reason, with my last withdrawal no processed since 8th of October after waiting a month to request for the withdrawal and the release of my account from blocked to trade. This is so bad and couple of people I know are struggling to get withdrawals. Horrible thing.... Still fighting to get my fund and hardwork earnings. One of their strategy is to accuse clients of manipulating their platform. If you have this issue, please speak out. All it tells me is that they don't believe clients can succeed, rather all clients should lose. If they are winning, it must be platform manipulation.

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for BinaryInternational.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

i registered with binary international around last february. profited and i decided on june to quit and am waiting since June to receive my money back. they did only one wire transfer back then. they told me they would send every month 5000 euros because they faced problems with intermediary banks or whatever excuses they gave. after a while no reply at all in emails, and in chat they kept on telling the accounting or management will reply to you but nothing at all.
If others face same issues or can assist me please contact me.

i registered with binary international around last february. profited and i decided on june to quit and am waiting since June to receive my money back. they did only one wire transfer back then. they told me they would send every month 5000 euros because they faced problems with intermediary banks or whatever excuses they gave. after a while no reply at all in emails, and in chat they kept on telling the accounting or management will reply to you but nothing at all.
If others face same issues or can assist me please contact me.
IT will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here.

I was told the same story. I had my last wire transfer July. I still have fund in there. The blocked my account and accused me of platform manipulation. I don't know how to get my remaining balance with with them too.

My wife and I wired funds to Binary International in November of last year, after a SKYPE call with our "Account Manager", Mr. Michael Conaway, who promised us no less than a 10% monthly return.
Each month we monitored our account, and saw nothing near 10%, and in January requested our account closed and the return of our funds. After 4 email requests, they have not replied, or honored our request!

Binary International is OFFICIALLY closed their website for good.. After so many clients has been cheated and stolen the money by them.. Now, they run away with the cash from their clients, which unfortunately I was among the clients.. I did invest to them US$1,250 and I did have some profits which could not be withdrawn since they just do not want to return any communications

Personally I have reported this case to IC3.GOV website.. They probably run away with laugh.. Yet they will face their KARMA on what they did, what they get in a matter of time..

Back