BINARYMATE: Fraudulent/ Dysfunctional Platform

RaptorReady

Recruit
I have been experiencing SERIOUS problems with BinaryMate. I don't know if it is because their platform is so new and still in BETA stage, but it does NOT work. There is no way to build a trading strategy with them as they are constantly confusing the prices and price action.

THE NEXT TRADING SESSION, I will be recording the screen 100% so that you can see what problems I've encountered.

#1 - The market movement (as seen in MT4 and NETDania) doesn't match the movement in BinaryMate. For example, when the market was making BIG moves, the binarymate ticker shown no movement at all as if the market was closed. Once the market movement slowed down, then the ticker resumed its normal operations.

#2 BinaryMate ticker doesn't match the offering price. (You may think to use this to your advantage, but the price "corrects" AFTER the trade has been placed, so you never really can be sure at which price you've placed the option.

#3 Switching between Currencies and Commodities is a real pain in the behind! The platform freezes between currencies and commodities. You must log out and log in EVERY TIME!!

#4 I'm very unhappy because this was The Binary Lab TOP broker recommended for US accounts. Can we solve this problem????

#5 Another nuisance is that the stickers showing "wins" or "losses" cover up the current market movement. And then, without warning, the view of the market moves off screen and you have to pull it back to see what is going on. This makes it difficult to monitor what they are doing with OPEN trades!!!

FYI: I am using the browser recommended by BinaryMate (Chrome); though these problems are seen in ANY browser, including Firefox and Safari. I am awaiting a response from BinaryMate

I heard that this broker was closely monitored ALTHOUGH they are a spin-off of FINPARI (they are owned by the same company and FINPARI "account managers" attempted to contact me for "trading advice and help in BinaryMate" as if they were part of the Binary Mate company.

I have been experiencing SERIOUS problems with BinaryMate. I don't know if it is because their platform is so new and still in BETA stage, but it does NOT work. There is no way to build a trading strategy with them as they are constantly confusing the prices and price action.

THE NEXT TRADING SESSION, I will be recording the screen 100% so that you can see what problems I've encountered.

#1 - The market movement (as seen in MT4 and NETDania) doesn't match the movement in BinaryMate. For example, when the market was making BIG moves, the binarymate ticker shown no movement at all as if the market was closed. Once the market movement slowed down, then the ticker resumed its normal operations.

#2 BinaryMate ticker doesn't match the offering price. (You may think to use this to your advantage, but the price "corrects" AFTER the trade has been placed, so you never really can be sure at which price you've placed the option.

#3 Switching between Currencies and Commodities is a real pain in the behind! The platform freezes between currencies and commodities. You must log out and log in EVERY TIME!!

#4 I'm very unhappy because this was The Binary Lab TOP broker recommended for US accounts. Can we solve this problem????

#5 Another nuisance is that the stickers showing "wins" or "losses" cover up the current market movement. And then, without warning, the view of the market moves off screen and you have to pull it back to see what is going on. This makes it difficult to monitor what they are doing with OPEN trades!!!

FYI: I am using the browser recommended by BinaryMate (Chrome); though these problems are seen in ANY browser, including Firefox and Safari. I am awaiting a response from BinaryMate

I heard that this broker was closely monitored ALTHOUGH they are a spin-off of FINPARI (they are owned by the same company and FINPARI "account managers" attempted to contact me for "trading advice and help in BinaryMate" as if they were part of the Binary Mate company.
Send the link of the thread to their emails (every email you can see on their website) and invite them to response here.

I guess this binary options brokers should be banned by authorities as i have hardly heard any trader earning or withdrawing profits from them.

Thank you. I have noticed that low internet bandwidth has a significant impact on the accuracy of the quoted vs. shown. vs. placed trade prices.

However, once the price shown is clicked, the trade will be placed at the price that changed while the being processed.
I still don' think that is fair. The price should be placed at the level quoted. Also, the amount of traders online affects their server speed, further slowing down the reception of the desired pricing.

Send the link of the thread to their emails (every email you can see on their website) and invite them to response here.

Here is the video evidence of the price changes between the orange ticker and the offer price. In the video, I used my DEMO account, which also experienced the same issues as my live account.

The differences in price AND market direction caused me to lose by default.
Just today, several other traders reported the same issues on their platform in the group chat on the website. For the first time, my complaints were believed by their account managers. Over the past two weeks, their managers told me that the issues were on my side.

I remedied internet speed (I have speed of over 200 mbps), a physical internet connection (not wifi) and the correct version of Javascript. I have the latest operating system on a brand new PC.

Nevertheless, the problems still occurred. Today, several other traders complained on BinaryMate site in their "group chat", then a “technical update” was executed on their side. Finally, the orange ticker price and the quote price consistently matched for the first time; BinaryMate’s price action also matched the market direction.

I want them to RESTORE THE FUNDS IN MY TRADING ACCOUNT TO THE ORINIGAL BALANCE OF $10,000 as all my trades were being placed on a FAULTY and fraudulent platform.

I recorded the issues in this video.

EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR BINARYMATE ARE: support@binarymate.com and compliance@binarymate.com

I guess this binary options brokers should be banned by authorities as i have hardly heard any trader earning or withdrawing profits from them.
AS A MATTER OF FACT SO SHOULD ANYONE WHO PROMOTES THEM. ANYONE WHO PROMOTES THESE BINARY OPTIONS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION SHOULD PUNISHED ACCORDING THE LAW UNDER FRAUD AND GOING ALONG WITH FRAUD .THE WHOLE OF GAINING SOME GOOD HONEST INCOME IS THE MAIN REASON PEOPLE SEARCH THE WEB. IT SUCKS BUT THE BEAT ADVICE IS STICK WITHIN YOUR COUNTRIES OPTION AND STAY AWAY FROM OUT OF COUNTRY MONEY SEARCHES

Thank you. I have noticed that low internet bandwidth has a significant impact on the accuracy of the quoted vs. shown. vs. placed trade prices.

However, once the price shown is clicked, the trade will be placed at the price that changed while the being processed.
I still don' think that is fair. The price should be placed at the level quoted. Also, the amount of traders online affects their server speed, further slowing down the reception of the desired pricing.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IS REPORT THEM TO THE FBI AND WHO EVER IS PROMOTING THEM .IT IS FRAUD WHAT THESE OPTIONS DO AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Back