Binarymate - Trade Manipulation Scam

Binarymate Scam

Recruit
I am sorry to say, that I have fallen victim to this dangerous scam too.

I was introduced to Binarymate by an affiliate who had a lot of good things to say about the company. In total, I invested $32 000 in Binarymate and their affiliate companies, Binarycent and Finrally. They are all the same. The same platform, the same fake support girls ( with no market or platform knowledge) and all the same tricks and scams.

I started to see weird jumps or pauses in the price just before expiry. For instance, a trade would be ITM by 3 or 4 pips and would then jump just before expiry to take me OTM and then go back to the correct rate afterwards. Or a trade would be just OTM and I would watch on other platforms and feeds and see the price move in my favour, but on their platform the rice would just get stuck and I would lose, only to move to the correct rice seconds after expiry.

They would also have some trades expire before the time. Some 60 or 120 second trades would expire up to 2 seconds too soon, just to have the trades close in their favour.

When I complained about this, they said they would investigate the matter, but this took weeks. Eventually they came back and said they would refund the $2000 I invested in Binarycent, but for Finrally and Binarycent they investigated some more. When I threatened them with a chargeback they said they would refund the money, but as a bonus and I would then have to make the turnover in order to withdraw. This also never happened.

I have taken some screenshots and videos of their manipulation. In the first image you can see how they manipulated the rate to have a fast spike upwards and then continue to go to the correct rate after expiry.

Binarycent.jpg

In this image

I am intending to file complaints with the FBI and several other regulators. Lets hope they clamp down on the scammers just like they did with Jason Scharf and his binary mafia scam.

In these images of the same trade, you can see the comparison with other platforms. In MT4 there is one last blue candle and from there the price went down. The same can be seen from CT Option from 15:03 there is only downward movement, But on Finrally there is a miraculous spike that takes my trade OTM for a $1250 loss.

Finrally 1.jpg

CtO.jpg

I am in the process of uploading more images and videos at http://binarymate.co.za/

Send the link to the thread to their emails (every email you can see on their website) and invite them to respond here.

Man I wish I would have seen this stuff before I used them. They scammed me as well. I started with $250 and turned it into $2500. As soon as I tried to withdrawal, it was on. I couldn't get my money and then I started losing nearly all trades. No matter how much in the money it was, I lost it in most cases. I finally caught it on video. But I can only upload 1mb file. So I can't even share it. But it is clear, I was ripped off. In the video, it even flat out shows the graph and ticks showing 8 ticks about on a call order and it ends early and takes my money even though the graph still shows I won. The whole system is a scam.

Pictures aren't great. Had to use cell phone to record the trade from my laptop. But you can see an expiry time on the top trade of at time ending in 32 seconds. The other screen shot shows that at 31 seconds, before it even expired, they had already taken my money as a losing trade, even though the rate was way above and in the money. Wish I could upload the video. It is blatant scam.

Attachments

• 20171128_175747.jpg
    20171128_175747.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 1
  • screenshot_2017_11_2_wUY02.jpg
    screenshot_2017_11_2_wUY02.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1
Pictures aren't great. Had to use cell phone to record the trade from my laptop. But you can see an expiry time on the top trade of at time ending in 32 seconds. The other screen shot shows that at 31 seconds, before it even expired, they had already taken my money as a losing trade, even though the rate was way above and in the money. Wish I could upload the video. It is blatant scam.
They are a full out scam. I have filed for a charge back. It is looking positive at this stage. I suggest you do the same

Back