BinaryO+MarketsRally Ignored Withdrawal Request

kaseong

Recruit
I submitted withdrawal request for $10,000 on 3 Aug 2015 and there after for many times, it has been totally ignored. The $10,000 was deducted from my account balance in BinaryO but never sent any fund to me. No reply no exolaination given.
BinaryO was then taken over by MarketsRally. The balance was transferred from BinaryO to MarketsRally minus the $10,000.
Despite many enquiries, no response fromm them. Recently I submitted for full withdrawal of my account for $39,554.60 on 17th Dec 2015 and also reminded them about the $10,000 they haven't paid. The total amount they owe me is $49,554.60. Demanded for many times since 17th. Again no response.

I am requesting the withdrawal back to the bank account where I initially funded my account with through bank wire transfer.

I am filing the case here.

Attachments

• Binary-MarketsRally-Complain.pdf
    490.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BinaryO - Withdrawal Form-Ka Seong-signed.pdf
    203.2 KB · Views: 8
  • BinaryO-MarketsRally - Withdrawal Form Ka Seong-signed.pdf
    221.3 KB · Views: 6
I submitted withdrawal request for $10,000 on 3 Aug 2015 and there after for many times, it has been totally ignored. The $10,000 was deducted from my account balance in BinaryO but never sent any fund to me. No reply no exolaination given.
BinaryO was then taken over by MarketsRally. The balance was transferred from BinaryO to MarketsRally minus the $10,000.
Despite many enquiries, no response fromm them. Recently I submitted for full withdrawal of my account for $39,554.60 on 17th Dec 2015 and also reminded them about the $10,000 they haven't paid. The total amount they owe me is $49,554.60. Demanded for many times since 17th. Again no response.

I am requesting the withdrawal back to the bank account where I initially funded my account with through bank wire transfer.

I am filing the case here.
Me too, I submitted withdrawal request for $32054 on 19th Dec and to close down my account but untill now no respond from Marketsrally.com at all.

Marketsrally is a non-regulated, false addressed, falsely showing as operating from London, but actually from some other unknown country - if you deposit money in Marketsrallt - assume that itwill never come back. because it is a 1000% fraud company. one guy called sean wilkins -- is no 1 fraud over there.

Avoid markets rally.com. This is nothing but a scam and you will never see your money again. Beware of Jonathan Anthony and David Hunter. they will promise you high returns but they have lost money on binary trades and apparently there is another platform but it is not transparent. There is no response when you ask for repayment.

Back