Binaryonline BULGARIA Withdrawal complaint

Susie B.

Private
Good day,

I refer to my previous correspondence with you and your replies and advise that I have re-considered my present position with Binaryonline and have emailed them that I am not prepared to wait indefinitely for so called turnover to be achieved as I have now been trading with them WITH NO WIDRAWALS FOR 15 MNTHS!!!
I have requested that they make me an offer and send me my funds. They, in turn, can keep some of the profits that have been achieved via my Algorithm Trading Account. I await their response!!! Should this be in the negative I intend to persue my campaign of notifying the world on the websites of their Scams!! I would, therefore, in the meantime, appreciate you contacting me re a free consultation should you think it necessary! Thank you, Regards, Susie B.

Binaryonline are on the list of scam companies that will soon be shut down. theforexreview.com/2018/11/05/bulgarian-court-shuts-40-illegal-forex-and-binary-options-websites

Good day,

I refer to my previous correspondence with you and your replies and advise that I have re-considered my present position with Binaryonline and have emailed them that I am not prepared to wait indefinitely for so called turnover to be achieved as I have now been trading with them WITH NO WIDRAWALS FOR 15 MNTHS!!!
I have requested that they make me an offer and send me my funds. They, in turn, can keep some of the profits that have been achieved via my Algorithm Trading Account. I await their response!!! Should this be in the negative I intend to persue my campaign of notifying the world on the websites of their Scams!! I would, therefore, in the meantime, appreciate you contacting me re a free consultation should you think it necessary! Thank you, Regards, Susie B.
I left suggestions for your previous thread, Did you follow those steps yet?

Back