binaryonline withdrawal problem

sormgap

Recruit
I signed up an account with binaryonline and deposited 500$, my account was full verified. Some days ago I have asked an withdrawal request as I need my money for personal reasons but they didn't processed the withdrawal as they promise to do in 2-3 business days. From my point of view I think that they are an scam broker. I have sent them an email asking about why they still not processed my withdrawal, I will come with an update when I will get an answer from them.

My name is Roman and my account number with binaryonline is 869405.

I signed up an account with binaryonline and deposited 500$, my account was full verified. Some days ago I have asked an withdrawal request as I need my money for personal reasons but they didn't processed the withdrawal as they promise to do in 2-3 business days. From my point of view I think that they are an scam broker. I have sent them an email asking about why they still not processed my withdrawal, I will come with an update when I will get an answer from them.

My name is Roman and my account number with binaryonline is 869405.
When and how you deposited the money?

Today they have canceled the withdrawal request. They have found reasons to not send my money. I have no bonus on my balance and my money are clear funds so there is no reasons to send my money. They insist also to discuss with their expert but I don't want, I just want to receive the funds.

Here is the screenshot how they did canceled the withdrawal request. Now I can confirm that binaryonline.com is a scam broker and I will leave them also an review in the forum section.

https://postimg.org/image/j7txwgxyd/

Today they have canceled the withdrawal request. They have found reasons to not send my money. I have no bonus on my balance and my money are clear funds so there is no reasons to send my money. They insist also to discuss with their expert but I don't want, I just want to receive the funds.

Here is the screenshot how they did canceled the withdrawal request. Now I can confirm that binaryonline.com is a scam broker and I will leave them also an review in the forum section.

https://postimg.org/image/j7txwgxyd/
Still the same question.
When you deposited the money?
How you deposited the money?
And what was the amount?

Back