binaryoption2.com is a scam

I got scam by cherry xia her real name is Manfu Sun she live in china she make money for me 5 March of over £1389 that convert into dollar $2071 out of my £5K was £5901.00 got my spreadex broker account. Them she make nearly £10K them she wipe purpose morning my time toda 9 March 2015y since got real name that person want her got her lock up way she managed people know she scam to loose all your money. If was someone would never trust that person Manfu Sun name she put Cherry Xia beware people hope FPA do something about it get my money back or put in jail people like her plus company not regulated.

How do you get an individual who you really do not know to manage your investments? If you are choosing a managed account, then I suggest you go through a Forex account management company. Am not convinced this is safer either given the several scams going on, but my bet is that it is a better idea than a person who you have no knowledge of. Or better still, why not take you time and study various trading techniques and do it yourself?

I lost 5k in a couple of hours with her in a nadex account. I wasn't sure how she benefited from this but I think if she had made any money that day I was supposed to pay her. so her scam works like this .. she is sure to blow your account but in the first couple of days if she made any she gets 65 %...till she blows your account..Binaryoptions-live-signals and option orbit platform is another big scam who took 30 K from me and now has vanished.I have started a thread about B.O.L.S scam ... so far no hope of getting my money back!!

Cherry Xia who's real name is Manfu Sun does not follow her so called "Good money management skills" by trading 2-5% of the account balanc daily as she claims. I just witnessed her have three profitable days and then when the client was pressing her on why she was not following what she said she would do, she got mad and totally wiped the account out on the fourth day. This client even wired her $5700.00 dollars in trade fees for the first three days and she turned around and screwed him because he was trying to find out more on her trading methods. Cherry Manfu Sun is a clear scam artist that has zero trading abilities. Has no license to be a trader, and comes into your trade account illegally by asking for your username and passcode.'this is totally illegal, check with any firm. Stay clear of this disaster.

Cherry Xia who's real name is Manfu Sun does not follow her so called "Good money management skills" by trading 2-5% of the account balanc daily as she claims. I just witnessed her have three profitable days and then when the client was pressing her on why she was not following what she said she would do, she got mad and totally wiped the account out on the fourth day. This client even wired her $5700.00 dollars in trade fees for the first three days and she turned around and screwed him because he was trying to find out more on her trading methods. Cherry Manfu Sun is a clear scam artist that has zero trading abilities. Has no license to be a trader, and comes into your trade account illegally by asking for your username and passcode.'this is totally illegal, check with any firm. Stay clear of this disaster.

Cherry Xia Manfu Sun is required by any broker around the world to have a LPOA agreement with the brokerage firm to trade a clients account. She will try to convince you that it's fine to give her your username and passcode for the brokerage account- this is totally illegal and the brokerage firm will terminate your account immediately. Again, stay away from this scam artist that has absolutely no trading experience.

Back