• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BinaryOptionsExpect.com Duane Cunningham

jimmydz

Recruit
Has anyone done business with Duane Cunningham at Binary Options Expects? I've been checking this company out and it seems pretty good to me but I've been scammed before though. lol

Thanks
Jim

I hate to do blanket stereotypes, but the number of reported issues I've seen with binary options companies is more than enough to make me sit back and let others try to find one that's not a scam.

I hate to do blanket stereotypes, but the number of reported issues I've seen with binary options companies is more than enough to make me sit back and let others try to find one that's not a scam.

I am a member of them, I can say without a shadow of a doubt they are the real deal, they have taken me from a non profit trader, to a very profitable trader!!!
You can not go wrong with the binaryoptionsexperts.

Wow. You created an account solely to come in and praise one company as the real deal.

I'll wait until someone who posts about more than one topic bothers to give an informed opinion. Until then, I recommend avoiding a company that's only endorsed by one post wonders.

Back