BinaryTilt.com - Refuse to pay proceeds from trading account

TonyW

Recruit
I opened an account in December 2016 with a view to trading with a robot. It linked me to the trading platform Binarytilt.com. I was very quickly contacted by Josh Miller who said I should use him as my broker instead of the robot, so I increased my investment from the £250 minimum with an additional £5000 and with the guarantee of an 'insured' trade it was invested at a loss. True to his word the money was replaced in my account and subsequent winning trades were placed. Josh then called saying he had more guaranteed trades but they only were insured for new money. I explained I could not fund the account but he promised to set up an immediate payment for the day after the trade closed for my initial capital, which would either be guaranteed or would turn a profit. As it was already 'in the money' he said it could not fail.

The trades were mixed, overall in the money but one trade failed which was supposedly insured, but never credited to my account. I last spoke to Josh on 2nd January 2017 with my account comfortably in profit, and requested a withdrawal on 3rd January 2017. I received a call from Mike Ross who said Josh was unavailable and he was his boss, there are some more guaranteed trades that are available and at the end of the next week he would send me my cash back, but I needed to fund the account for the insurance. As Josh seemed a lovely guy, had been good to his word and Mike Ross was his boss, I funded the account further.

The trades were indeed profitable, and as a result I received a call from Michelle Casilieris on 10th January 2017 who was apparently Mikes boss, and the architect of the trade deals which he and Josh and a whole team below her were advising clients with. She said my account had been flagged as highly rated account and warranted the highest level of broker, but a managed account would require another round of funding, and suggested I remortgage my house to raise the money. I insisted that this was not going to happen and I wanted the initial withdrawal request to be honoured before I did anything else on the account.

On 23rd January 2017 I sent Michelle a message and (presumably thinking I was going to fund the account after all) she called me back in seconds. I explained again that I was not putting more money into the account, and was still waiting for the withdrawal to be processed. She was not happy and mumbled, ok I will process it for you, and hung up the phone.

Since then she has not replied to any calls or messages, Mike Ross is not available and Joss Miller has not been on his Skype account since 2 Jan. The online live chat either time outs or takes forever for an operator to answer, if you are lucky enough to make contact on the rare occasions that you can get an operator to speak to you (Sunday morning for me) they promise they will get the relevant department or broker to call, but nobody does.

The telephone number on the website is NEVER answered, and payments@ compliance@ and support@ binarytilt.com only ever say the account is being investigated, if I am lucky enough to get a reply.

Furthermore, their website claims to be regulated in New Zealand, but the regulator there has confirmed that they are not. They are also not regulated by CySEC, or the FCA in London. They operate (allegedly) out of London offices. They are owned by a company called Chemmi Holdings Ltd in London. The registered company secretary is Corporo Ltd and sole Director Mr Simon Joseph Curran. The registered office is in Kensington.

I have called the landline everyday at least once or twice since the initial withdrawal request, called and messaged Michelle Casilieris, I have emailed hundreds of times, and only had one or two holding emails in reply, I have threatened going to the police, and the regulator but to no avail. I have now written to the holding companies registered office demanding settlement of my full account, and the guaranteed trade, in total £76,270.80. I have posted on Facebook, complained to LinkedIn about the regulation claims that have made and have screen shots and supporting evidence, including Skype chats.

Next week I am going to visit the offices in London, but reporting a financial crime to the police is my only last action.

I would love to hear from anybody who has had money out of these rogues.

I opened an account in December 2016 with a view to trading with a robot. It linked me to the trading platform Binarytilt.com. I was very quickly contacted by Josh Miller who said I should use him as my broker instead of the robot, so I increased my investment from the £250 minimum with an additional £5000 and with the guarantee of an 'insured' trade it was invested at a loss. True to his word the money was replaced in my account and subsequent winning trades were placed. Josh then called saying he had more guaranteed trades but they only were insured for new money. I explained I could not fund the account but he promised to set up an immediate payment for the day after the trade closed for my initial capital, which would either be guaranteed or would turn a profit. As it was already 'in the money' he said it could not fail.

The trades were mixed, overall in the money but one trade failed which was supposedly insured, but never credited to my account. I last spoke to Josh on 2nd January 2017 with my account comfortably in profit, and requested a withdrawal on 3rd January 2017. I received a call from Mike Ross who said Josh was unavailable and he was his boss, there are some more guaranteed trades that are available and at the end of the next week he would send me my cash back, but I needed to fund the account for the insurance. As Josh seemed a lovely guy, had been good to his word and Mike Ross was his boss, I funded the account further.

The trades were indeed profitable, and as a result I received a call from Michelle Casilieris on 10th January 2017 who was apparently Mikes boss, and the architect of the trade deals which he and Josh and a whole team below her were advising clients with. She said my account had been flagged as highly rated account and warranted the highest level of broker, but a managed account would require another round of funding, and suggested I remortgage my house to raise the money. I insisted that this was not going to happen and I wanted the initial withdrawal request to be honoured before I did anything else on the account.

On 23rd January 2017 I sent Michelle a message and (presumably thinking I was going to fund the account after all) she called me back in seconds. I explained again that I was not putting more money into the account, and was still waiting for the withdrawal to be processed. She was not happy and mumbled, ok I will process it for you, and hung up the phone.

Since then she has not replied to any calls or messages, Mike Ross is not available and Joss Miller has not been on his Skype account since 2 Jan. The online live chat either time outs or takes forever for an operator to answer, if you are lucky enough to make contact on the rare occasions that you can get an operator to speak to you (Sunday morning for me) they promise they will get the relevant department or broker to call, but nobody does.

The telephone number on the website is NEVER answered, and payments@ compliance@ and support@ binarytilt.com only ever say the account is being investigated, if I am lucky enough to get a reply.

Furthermore, their website claims to be regulated in New Zealand, but the regulator there has confirmed that they are not. They are also not regulated by CySEC, or the FCA in London. They operate (allegedly) out of London offices. They are owned by a company called Chemmi Holdings Ltd in London. The registered company secretary is Corporo Ltd and sole Director Mr Simon Joseph Curran. The registered office is in Kensington.

I have called the landline everyday at least once or twice since the initial withdrawal request, called and messaged Michelle Casilieris, I have emailed hundreds of times, and only had one or two holding emails in reply, I have threatened going to the police, and the regulator but to no avail. I have now written to the holding companies registered office demanding settlement of my full account, and the guaranteed trade, in total £76,270.80. I have posted on Facebook, complained to LinkedIn about the regulation claims that they have made and have screen shots and supporting evidence, including Skype chats.

Next week I am going to visit the offices in London, but reporting a financial crime to the police is my only last action.

I am considering going to my credit card company to effect a reverse transaction, but am concerned that this may negate the profits I have made on my account, which are in the region of £47,000.

I have called the landline everyday at least once or twice since the initial withdrawal request, called and messaged Michelle Casilieris, I have emailed hundreds of times, and only had one or two holding emails in reply, I have threatened going to the police, and the regulator but to no avail. I have now written to the holding companies registered office demanding settlement of my full account, and the guaranteed trade, in total £76,270.80. I have posted on Facebook, complained to LinkedIn about the regulation claims that have made and have screen shots and supporting evidence, including Skype chats.

BinaryTilt withdrawal request Screenshot 2017-01-26 10.13.41.png

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.binarytilt.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10808/www.binarytilt.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/BinaryTilt

https://twitter.com/binarytilt

https://www.linkedin.com/company/binarytilt---options-trading

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd8OS3sJm1QuCO2YFO0Fr7Q

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/binarytilt-options-trading/id1069887527?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotoption.android.binarytilt

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

******UPDATE******
I have just received an email from BinaryTilt claiming that following investigation of my account there were bonuses added to my account. I have explained to them that these were not bonuses but the insured/guaranteed losing trades being credited back to my account.

They are now saying that no withdrawals can be made (not even my initial deposit money) until such time as a turnover multiple has been traded on my account. I now need to turnover £720,000 before I get my money back!!!!!!

That's a 2 for 1 scam.

Bonuses are used to tie up your funds until you lose or get frustrated and quit.

There's no such thing as an insured binary trade. If Binary Tilt gave you an insurance certificate, post it here and also show it to the insurance company. Then realize that since there is no insurance, any payment would just be a BS bonus.

I've got 3 items for you.

1. How were the deposits made? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

2. Send the link to this thread to every email address you can find for Binary Tilt. Ask them to come here and join the discussion. Post here when you've done that.

3. Go here, read the instructions very carefully, and file an FPA Traders Court case:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/categories/forex-scam-warnings-and-traders-court.144/

Ho Pharaoh - thank you for your reply. The deposits were made partly by debit card and partly by credit card. I am contacting my credit card company to do a reverse transaction. I am also speaking to the police about fraudulent trading practices, and will be speaking to a solicitor about a case under the unfair contract terms legislation.

I have asked Binarytilt for evidence that I accepted the terms and conditions, as previous trading platforms have asked me to accept the bonus (which I did not).

I have sent BinaryTilt an invitation to join this thread and put forward their case accordingly.

I have already submitted a Traders Court case on this forum.

Regards

Tony, I also experienced the same thing with BinaryTilt they told me to take out a loan for trading capital with them. and when I asked to withdraw my money they say that all my money is lost in the trade.and they do not want the responsibility of all of it, but all trading decisions are taken by the broker Denis Goldman.

I thought that they would never return the money. they are not investment companies. they syndicate fraudsters. I have reported my case wherever I could.the commonwealth bank where the account is located BinaryTilt, to Skrill, to the FCA, the New Zealand Ombudsman, Ombudsman UK and there are no results. I have also been reported to the British police is to actionfraud.police.uk. I have also been contacted winchargherback.com and they directed me to giambronelaw that use the services of a lawyer, but it seems I can not pay for their services.believe me, even though you have reported this to the police you need to do a civil suit and it should be represented by a lawyer.but the cost of individual litigation is not a little, it could be for us who fooled with little money (I was fooled as much as $ 9,500) it is inappropriate, because it can end up costing you spend on litigation costs is greater than the money that we pursue.

I have attempted to contact the lawyers of the start giambronelaw, selachii, Birman, but all of which did not allow me to use their services, I can not afford to pay them.and I also tried to contact a lawyer Israel Nimrod Assif and he was very friendly she used to take care of the problem of fraud binary options.when first contacted him directly provide free consultation regarding my case (free consultation is very rare you get to lawyers such cases) and when I say everything, he advised me not to take litigation individuals, because it would cost me dearly, in addition to the costs involved can also be so not worth the money you'd chased.This was the first advice I got from all the lawyers whom I call. if you want to try to contact them to do a class action lawsuit, so the cost is more affordable for us who have a little money. assif@advocacy.co.il

Ho Pharaoh - thank you for your reply. The deposits were made partly by debit card and partly by credit card. I am contacting my credit card company to do a reverse transaction. I am also speaking to the police about fraudulent trading practices, and will be speaking to a solicitor about a case under the unfair contract terms legislation.

I have asked Binarytilt for evidence that I accepted the terms and conditions, as previous trading platforms have asked me to accept the bonus (which I did not).

I have sent BinaryTilt an invitation to join this thread and put forward their case accordingly.

I have already submitted a Traders Court case on this forum.

Regards
have you had any luck so far

Back