Binatrex Scam! James Leon, Alvin Lardner

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Dear FXMaster Thank you for the advice and will do the report

A certain James Leon from Instagram messaged me and asked if I am interested to invest in Forex Trading. He gave me instructions to download ABRA app and from there I was directed to Simplex to pay the initial investment of 100 USD through debit and credit card. I was told to invest on 8 April. My initial investment was 100 USD and on Monday of 13 April, I would be able to make the withdrawal of the profit. Come 13 April, the scammer messaged me on whatsapp that I should clear the signal fee first of 700 USD which I did thinking I would withdraw my profits after that. After that, Binatrex sent me email that I need to send them a selfie with the photo of my ID. I did that also. And they sent me an email that before withdrawal, I have to pay the authorization fee of 1073 USD. I had second thoughts as I wasn't informed of this but scammers now are really convincing and manipulative. That's where this so called Head Manager of Binatrex, Alvin Lardner, got in touched with me and convinced and made promises to me. His Instagram paid_with_alvin is also convincing. I paid 1100 USD as per James Leon's instruction. And after 48 hours, no withdrawals were made. They asked for my bank account details because they will deposit my profits to my account. I gave it. But then just today, 18 April, I was told that before withdrawing, I have to pay 20% of the profit (17,903 USD) as commission to James Leon. That's where I decided and see things clearly to stop their game. Never ending fees and payments. I lost a lot already - 1900 USD in total. NO PAYOUT and Simplex won't help me and I found out that they charged a lot of fees and it's a CASH ADVANCE transaction which gave me a lot of fees and taxes also charged by my bank! Total crap!

View attachment 52893View attachment 52894View attachment 52896View attachment 52897View attachment 52898View attachment 52899
Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17643/Binatrex.com

Same here. It smells like scam.
Trader Branson or new name trader Richard on Instagram contacted me. Making $850 a day and I should register at binatrex.com with initial $1000.

Cannot believe that his account on IG is real.
trader__richard

He Also wants payment bitcoin.
His account inactive from April. Not a month old his account.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:23 PM

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:23 PM
What's this?

FPA Forums Team Note: When invitations are issued from the thread, a message like this is displayed. This happens when...

The Original Poster (thread starter) launches an invitation to the company.
The FPA invites the company to the thread.

The FPA asks the Original Poster to come back and update the thread.

What's this?

FPA Forums Team Note: When invitations are issued from the thread, a message like this is displayed. This happens when...

The Original Poster (thread starter) launches an invitation to the company.
The FPA invites the company to the thread.

The FPA asks the Original Poster to come back and update the thread.
You need to invite company to this thread, follow this "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." correctly

need to send them a selfie with the photo of my ID
Don't you ever do that again. Never screenshot or sent your personal identity unless specified as to the length on why you should do that. Still, even legal entities does not require you to do so either. What you did earlier, has allowed them in one form or another to sell it or to either blackmail you in the forthcoming.

Don't you ever do that again. Never screenshot or sent your personal identity unless specified as to the length on why you should do that. Still, even legal entities does not require you to do so either. What you did earlier, has allowed them in one form or another to sell it or to either blackmail you in the forthcoming.

scammer has obtained full identity of victim, they can use it to open various account, such as bitcoin/email/instagram/paypal/facebook,etc and continue to scam more, thats why only handover your identity to a registered company. for company offering fx,futures,financial trading products, license is required before company can sell it to public. always crosscheck company registration with gov & financial regulator website before dealing with them

Back