BINEX is a scammer!!!

Alex_Lys

Recruit
HI everyone. I have been scammed by a broker BINEX. I was loosing huge amounts and when I asked for withdrawal they disappeared. Did some research on them, and got the feeling I must not be the only one. If you ever dealt with them please let me know, I want to understand what can be done or maybe find more victims of their fraud and file a class action against them.If you know anything please do not ignore this.

HI everyone. I have been scammed by a broker BINEX. I was loosing huge amounts and when I asked for withdrawal they disappeared. Did some research on them, and got the feeling I must not be the only one. If you ever dealt with them please let me know, I want to understand what can be done or maybe find more victims of their fraud and file a class action against them.If you know anything please do not ignore this.
https://binexline.com/ is this the correct website?

No this one is a logistics company, although I don't know if they are related. The one I have dealt with is a forex and crypto broker and the web site does not work. Thanks anyway mate.

No this one is a logistics company, although I don't know if they are related. The one I have dealt with is a forex and crypto broker and the web site does not work. Thanks anyway mate.
I need a website address, can you please share?

BINEX is a big scam the company has been red-flagged in my country and a lot of my friends lost so much with them. who was your account manager?

BINEX is a big scam the company has been red-flagged in my country and a lot of my friends lost so much with them. who was your account manager?
His name was David, don't know the surname. He contacted me in whats'up. I don't even know how he got my number and I really blame myself for trusting them and trading with them. Can you please tel me more. Do you know were are they registered and what is their company name? Please share all of the info you have. I found a re-found legal service. Maybe they can help me to recover my money, but I need to provide them with all kinds of info I get.

Hi Alex, I was scammed by Binex Group LP. part of criminal fradulent broker scheme operators network. Please share more details with me. Any information might help to recover stolen money back.

Back