Bingotradingea Failed to Credit Me For Unused Services

trexforex

Recruit
Bingotradingea appears to be a fraudulent company. After having paid the New York City company $129.99 for the use of their EA on their own servers, and after only 1 week of service, which I myself suspended due to a substantial loss of money from a series of bad trades made by the said EA, support failed to credit me for the approximately three weeks of unused services. Although I did not ask for any money back, I had requested that he send me the EA instead and that I would put it on my own VPS service. Support initially agreed to do so. But after some days, support at Bingotradingea wrote back saying that they did not receive payment for the EA.

After having told support about the three weeks of credit owed me due to the said suspension of service, and after having changed my mind and asking him to just reinitiate the remaining weeks of service owed me, the individual at support wrote back and said my license was already expired and that I would have to sign up again, which meant that I had to pay again. Mind you, I changed my mind to resume service again, but only after he was requested by me to optimize the EA so that it wouldn't perform a repeat run of bad trades again. Support hasn't written back.

Note here that although the website for Bingotradingea show cases all of their own series of successful trades, none of it even remotely matched the poor performance of their EA that I paid to them to run on their own servers! This discrepancy in performance appears to warrant a labeling of misrepresentation on their advertised website.

Bingotradingea appears to be a fraudulent company. After having paid the New York City company $129.99 for the use of their EA on their own servers, and after only 1 week of service, which I myself suspended due to a substantial loss of money from a series of bad trades made by the said EA, support failed to credit me for the approximately three weeks of unused services. Although I did not ask for any money back, I had requested that he send me the EA instead and that I would put it on my own VPS service. Support initially agreed to do so. But after some days, support at Bingotradingea wrote back saying that they did not receive payment for the EA.

After having told support about the three weeks of credit owed me due to the said suspension of service, and after having changed my mind and asking him to just reinitiate the remaining weeks of service owed me, the individual at support wrote back and said my license was already expired and that I would have to sign up again, which meant that I had to pay again. Mind you, I changed my mind to resume service again, but only after he was requested by me to optimize the EA so that it wouldn't perform a repeat run of bad trades again. Support hasn't written back.

Note here that although the website for Bingotradingea show cases all of their own series of successful trades, none of it even remotely matched the poor performance of their EA that I paid to them to run on their own servers! This discrepancy in performance appears to warrant a labeling of misrepresentation on their advertised website.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Hello,

i have been making profitable investment with one of the best winning strategy that has been generating me profit weekly with an easy withdrawal plans, a lot of this so called Binary Brokers are all scammers that can never be trusted, i losted money with AVA and CT Option because i trusted their policy. i have found one of the best working strategy that is very legit and can be trusted, so far i have successfully withdraw 50,000$ from Nadex because of the support of TCD. if you are interested in investing with a legit strategy that can really generate you awesome profit weekly and you can be able to withdraw i can be of help to you.

Back