Birman Law & Wealth Recovery Int - Honest Review - SCAMMERS

Yes I can add to this ... I checked out this company with the legal register of Israel ... checked out ... rang the Times newspaper of Israel and got glowing reports ... sent my 10% and in three months got a congratulations email that they had come to an agreement with Secured Options Legal team to pay me my original funds ... This was followed by letters sent to my bank as to how these funds were to be returned ... basically that if my bank sends a call back of my funds to the banks the funds were sent to originally that it would be returned 100% guaranteed ... the idea behind this was if ever they were queried the story would be that a admin error was made and was rectified ... needless to say nothing was returned ...

Then I finally get the same email direct from a signature of Veronica Birman ??? stating the same thing as this original note states Verbatim ... I sent back a strong email of disgust and frankly asked if everything in Israel was just one big scam ... this is at the same time the Prime ministers wife was being accused of fraudulent activities ...

I am perusing another unconventional source in getting some funds back ... if successful I will gladly share the outcome and give you more warnings if it proves to just be another scam ...

Always ask the "how".
I have no clue how these agencies who aren't even attorneys would be able to get funds back from offshore companies.

Court cases again REGULATED brokers in the UK or US cost tens of thousands and take months to years.
The idea you can go after an offshore for 10-50k for a few thousand in "fees" is such a joke.

Your only real recourse is chargeback - if you choose to "invest" in an unregulated offshore brokerage for big leverage/returns/bonus - you must accept the fact you have almost zero recourse.

I have no clue how these agencies who aren't even attorneys would be able to get funds back from offshore companies.

“The Justice Department’s charges against Smith largely pertain to the period from August 2015 till January 2016, when he was employed in the binary options industry. But the Justice Department also accused Smith of, on at least one occasion, earning a hefty commission from a client he had previously personally participated in defrauding.

According to a court filing, Smith obtained $125,000 in fees and commissions for the services of Wealth Recovery International from at least one client whom he had directly defrauded when he was an employee at BinaryBook. Smith did not disclose to this client that he was one of the people who had earlier defrauded him.”

….soon Mister Smith will have plenty of new friends :oops:

In short, you pay 10% of your losses upfront as a retainer to Birman Law, you are lied to and promised things which will never happen by people who mysteriously 'leave' the company. You are then kept in the dark for months with monthly emails that say we are still looking into it, its so complicated and hard, and finally are denied any proof of work or any information on investigations that they claim to undertake.

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS, I HAD THIS SAME EXPERIENCE TILL I GOT A REAL TRADER AND AM HAPPY NO NEED TO GO AFTER SCAMMERS WHEN I CAN MAKE WHAT I HAVE LOST TEN FOLDS .

Well with Austin Smith now in this pickle, let's hope that Veronica Birman will also follow soon to keep him company. Many of the cases that irman law "took on" were referred to them by Wealth Recovery International. For some reason Simona Weinglass of The Times of Israel refuses to do some of her investigative journalism against Veronica Birman. Probably a case if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!

Well with Austin Smith now in this pickle, let's hope that Veronica Birman will also follow soon to keep him company. Many of the cases that irman law "took on" were referred to them by Wealth Recovery International. For some reason Simona Weinglass of The Times of Israel refuses to do some of her investigative journalism against Veronica Birman. Probably a case if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!

Her turn will come, all she needs is to board a trip to some US destination… I was also told the other fat showoff lawyer collected some 7k from a Serbian lady without ever providing any return, not even having filed a complaint with Israel local police …these victims need to come here and expose the gangsters….

Just for a weekend laugh https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik...stungsdeal-mit-thyssen-krupp-15103553-p2.html

…for sure you will never find the above in any Israeli press…..ha ha ha… wow, buying their U-boats from Lebanese’s defense minister family….ha ha ha….aei aei aei :D

Back