Birman Law & Wealth Recovery Int - Honest Review - SCAMMERS

I think all scammed need to go to police and make a report, go back and make a fraud transaction and let the official authorities come together if there are enough complaints on the same crooks. Please all do this so that can get the Interpol to work together

I think all scammed need to go to police and make a report, go back and make a fraud transaction and let the official authorities come together if there are enough complaints on the same crooks. Please all do this so that can get the Interpol to work together

I don't discourage people from using the authorities. But I will say that FPA will get much quicker results in most cases. Mainly because we request direct evidence of foul play up front, and encourage resolution through mediation first. This process also encourages traders to take more personal responsibility for their trading decisions (I do anyway). No one is going to care more about you than you.

You underestimate how slow/understaffed some authorities are at dealing with these issues.

Thanks Major, but which is a credible source to go for justice now? All these companies that claim to get money back from you all take money upfront and so many people also said they are part of the scammers. So how to get help fast and true?

Trading binary options with TraderVC has been a nightmare for the past couple of months. After denying my request for a withdrawal countless of times, I was finally able to recover all my money with the help of an expert I read about online. Happy to share my experience and also to enlighten people on how I was able to get my money back. You can reach me out through email hack and steal your money at scamyou dot com.. you can give it a try too because they have also help a lot of people with the same issue.

Back