Birman Law & Wealth Recovery Int - Honest Review - SCAMMERS

Les77

Recruit
In short, you pay 10% of your losses upfront as a retainer to Birman Law, you are lied to and promised things which will never happen by people who mysteriously 'leave' the company. You are then kept in the dark for months with monthly emails that say we are still looking into it, its so complicated and hard, and finally are denied any proof of work or any information on investigations that they claim to undertake.

A lot of you have been scammed, me included and you'll search the web and Wealth Recovery and Birman will come up and 'seem' legit. I'll try be as objective as possible then give you my opinion. I have nothing to sell, no one to refer and I have no solution to getting your lost money back other than to tell you best thing to do is cut it off and take it as a life lesson.

I got scammed by a Binary Options scammer and was struggling to find someone legit to help me as everywhere I turned I kept getting scammed. I looked around and found Wealth Recovery International. I called them and was told that given they are ex scammers who are now trying to do good in their lives can help and they know who these scammers are that took my money. Birman Law was the law firm they were partnered with.

I signed a retainer with Birman, paid 10% upfront for an investigation in Israel of who the scammers actually were. The guy at wealth recovery who sold me on this and got me to pay 10% up front to Birman told me they knew who these particular guys were at the options firm that scammed me and we'd have fast action. Then after a few weeks nothing happened and when I asked some hard questions this guy magically stopped working for Birman. Over about a year I've had 3-4 different people handling my case over email. They keep shuffling people around, its very similar to the Binary options scam, can you see where this is going.

Then I demanded that they show proof of the investigation I paid for, they refused, declined and I wasted a lot of time on the phone with people who talk just like the Binary Options scammers, all talk no action and all diversion, no direct answers. They eventually told me that NO they were NOT going to give me any proof of their investigation or any names or any details of the scammers because of the small chance I may run away and chase the scammers myself, as if I could do anything on my own in Israel. So I doubt they ever did anything other than take the 10% and shoot a few emails.

After 12 months I get an email from Veronica, its all too hard and I'll have to go to Israel, pay more thousands upfront just to get started for civil litigation which will take 3 years, I'll have to go to israel multiple times and its funny they dont even tell me who I'm sueing!!!!

My opinion - This is just an extension of the Binary options scam, they work with their associates in the Binary options industry as us Victims are now ready to be ripped off further. They promise a lot to the victims and get the last bit of money out of them because we are desperate. In the end nothing happens and they want again more money, its quite clever how they do it and they'll deny it no doubt.

Anyone close to this industry is a scammer or at lease not genuine. If you go with Birman GOOD LUCK. you will need it. I doubt you'll ever get anything more than constantly changing 'legal team' representatives, promises that end up with nothing and you'll definitely not even get the investigation results that you paid thousands for. Look up other reviews in these threads you'll see a common theme here, NOTHING happens.

Its a total scam and I have nothing to sell or refer you to. I have no answers, best thing you can do is put this down as a lesson and move on with your life.

In short, you pay 10% of your losses upfront as a retainer to Birman Law, you are lied to and promised things which will never happen by people who mysteriously 'leave' the company. You are then kept in the dark for months with monthly emails that say we are still looking into it, its so complicated and hard, and finally are denied any proof of work or any information on investigations that they claim to undertake.

A lot of you have been scammed, me included and you'll search the web and Wealth Recovery and Birman will come up and 'seem' legit. I'll try be as objective as possible then give you my opinion. I have nothing to sell, no one to refer and I have no solution to getting your lost money back other than to tell you best thing to do is cut it off and take it as a life lesson.

I got scammed by a Binary Options scammer and was struggling to find someone legit to help me as everywhere I turned I kept getting scammed. I looked around and found Wealth Recovery International. I called them and was told that given they are ex scammers who are now trying to do good in their lives can help and they know who these scammers are that took my money. Birman Law was the law firm they were partnered with.

I signed a retainer with Birman, paid 10% upfront for an investigation in Israel of who the scammers actually were. The guy at wealth recovery who sold me on this and got me to pay 10% up front to Birman told me they knew who these particular guys were at the options firm that scammed me and we'd have fast action. Then after a few weeks nothing happened and when I asked some hard questions this guy magically stopped working for Birman. Over about a year I've had 3-4 different people handling my case over email. They keep shuffling people around, its very similar to the Binary options scam, can you see where this is going.

Then I demanded that they show proof of the investigation I paid for, they refused, declined and I wasted a lot of time on the phone with people who talk just like the Binary Options scammers, all talk no action and all diversion, no direct answers. They eventually told me that NO they were NOT going to give me any proof of their investigation or any names or any details of the scammers because of the small chance I may run away and chase the scammers myself, as if I could do anything on my own in Israel. So I doubt they ever did anything other than take the 10% and shoot a few emails.

After 12 months I get an email from Veronica, its all too hard and I'll have to go to Israel, pay more thousands upfront just to get started for civil litigation which will take 3 years, I'll have to go to israel multiple times and its funny they dont even tell me who I'm sueing!!!!

My opinion - This is just an extension of the Binary options scam, they work with their associates in the Binary options industry as us Victims are now ready to be ripped off further. They promise a lot to the victims and get the last bit of money out of them because we are desperate. In the end nothing happens and they want again more money, its quite clever how they do it and they'll deny it no doubt.

Anyone close to this industry is a scammer or at lease not genuine. If you go with Birman GOOD LUCK. you will need it. I doubt you'll ever get anything more than constantly changing 'legal team' representatives, promises that end up with nothing and you'll definitely not even get the investigation results that you paid thousands for. Look up other reviews in these threads you'll see a common theme here, NOTHING happens.

Its a total scam and I have nothing to sell or refer you to. I have no answers, best thing you can do is put this down as a lesson and move on with your life.
Check this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/birman-law.50245/ about Birman Law.

Also, Invite Veronica to this thread to explain the situation.

Check this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/birman-law.50245/ about Birman Law.

Invite Veronica? Its like getting a Binary Options firm in here to defend themselves. Its a total joke, the whole industry is a scam so its comical to have some dialogue like there is even a remote chance any of them are legit.

Also Veronica is utterly useless and that whole Birman Law operation is very shady and uses many common practices that the Binary Options traders use.
  • Overpromise, claiming they actually know the firms that I was chasing
  • Then it goes cold, they claim its all too hard
  • they constantly rotate me through their contact people, had like 3-4.
  • Then they claim the person who signed me up with them and told me they know who I was chasing all of a sudden doesn't work for them any more. Sound familiar.
  • Also the 10% retainer which I paid upfront for the 'investigation', guess what, I'm not entitled to see ANY proof of anything, no names, no identities, no companies nothing. They refuse to give me this. They are criminals themselves. Utterly disgusting.
Open your eyes people its all part of the scam. Just walk away and move on. I'm only doing this so someone out there doesn't pay thousands to get a few emails from Birman saying theres nothing they can do.

Thank for your advice, I was contacted by Birman, and did consider getting their services. Lucky at the end I did not get their services.

Invite Veronica? Its like getting a Binary Options firm in here to defend themselves. Its a total joke, the whole industry is a scam so its comical to have some dialogue like there is even a remote chance any of them are legit.

Even some of the worst companies I have ever seen paid some clients who invited them to threads.

Publicly complaining about a bad situation is a good thing to do, because it helps warn others about what could happen. Inviting the company to the thread can sometimes be the key to getting the issue resolved. If it doesn't lead to resolution of the issue, that's one more thing to put on public display.

Even some of the worst companies I have ever seen paid some clients who invited them to threads.

Publicly complaining about a bad situation is a good thing to do, because it helps warn others about what could happen. Inviting the company to the thread can sometimes be the key to getting the issue resolved. If it doesn't lead to resolution of the issue, that's one more thing to put on public display.

Again, we talk of these organizations as 'companies' which implies some legitimacy. It is an organised scam/swindle/crime what they are all perpetrating.

What issue is there to resolve? They've taken my money and run just like the Binary Options traders. Its basic fraud. I say this confidently as there were multiple redflags, which I've mentioned above, from them which suggest they are running a fraudulent operation and a scam.

I just wished I'd have found someone honest online to tell me the truth about all these scams. The short answer is no one in Israel can help other than take your money and run, just the way it is. Best bet is to write it all off and get on with your life.

I agree with Les that Veronica Birman will probably not respond to an invitation. In much of a similar letter from them to tell me that the BO company that I was following has moved "out of their jurisdiction" after 9 months of no feedback, I was given her number and "personal" e-mail address for any further questions and the response to my calls and mails = zip!

I have written to them to let them know that if they really care about their reputation, they should take a look at FPA and Repdigger to see what their clients who have paid them for service says. I don't think they really care.

Maybe we should all just report Birman Law to the Israeli Lawyers Association. If they get enough complaints, they may just act.

I was a victim too..lost everything I had to these fake brokers. I am Glad eventually met the guys at optionsrefund,com for helping me get back my $$$
they are the best out there

OptionsRefund.com is a recovery room scam run by liars and thieves. They will not recover one cent for you. If you contact them, they will tell you lies and try to steal more money from you.

It's really so bad of the admin here to declare Options refund a scam company without any research whatsoever ...it's unethical to give a company bad label because you don't "prefer" them ...just like you said in your reply email

The FPA is more than happy to permit real recovery companies to offer to assist victims. The FPA is vigilant against recovery room scams.

Stealing text from an unrelated site is illegal and unethical. Options Refund has done this.
Using fake images for testimonials shows a complete lack of honestly. OptionsRefund.com had done this.
The OptionsRefund site also has other laughably false claims which no honest recovery site would have.

If Options Refund would like to explain themselves, they should stop sending in people using anonymous proxies and unsupported claims and contact the FPA directly. If they do, I expect explanations for the dishonest items on their website.

Back