• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I lost $40k w Omega Options and they have since pulled their website down.
Their finance team called me and asked me to claim the charges from my credit card company. He even gave me an email saying Omega Options will NOT DISPUTE any claims by credit card company.
Has anyone had similar experience. Is there is a better chance for me to recover my money if I claim it back from my credit card company? I am also seeking help from WinChargeBack.com to build my case to ask my credit card company.
Anyone has had similar experience?
I used Birman law and the lawyer Veronica was very good and I got some my money.

I also know MELLIUS house of companies from Israel are the company that open most of the Binary bank account. Total scam

Hi I have hired them but they haven't recovering my money yet, I was a victim by plus500 and markets.com it been 3 months I lost £50,000, I've read good reviews they were in the paper in Israel if they can't recover it then no one can let see what happens I'll keep you posted

Check Mellius from Israel I know they open most of those companies

I have lost a significant sum with Traderush and got recommended to use Birman to recover the scam. Well what should I say...
I did all they requested and also payed another 10% of the lost Money but all they did was Change the email Counterpart 5-6 times and then a strange phonecall from Veronika Birman that they will send a mail, nothing came and upon asking they sent me a mail claiming that they have tried all they could but it is now in the Position to only left choice to go to court and it Needs my presence at least 3 times in Israel and costs involved etc... basically I conclude they are a TOTAL SCAM (I conclude this UNTIL they return my 10% fee they said will be returned if the case can not be fullfilled.
It is like the binary risk free trades: NOTHING is real, I am really upset and am considering international law Actions against this Company. grrrrrrrrr IF you are not yet with them my reco is : STAY AWAY

Hi all, I want to agree with @egil1610, BEWARE Birman Law is a scam. I have problems with two companies, but one so-called Account Manager (the same person working/had worked for both companies, who I suspect swindled me). I contacted Wealth Recovery International in August 2017 and they had Birman Law contact me. I completed all the necessary agreements and information, including WhatsApp transcripts etc and paid the fee to Birman Law at the beginning of September 2017 to pursue the cases on my behalf. After sending numerous emails asking about progress and every time being asked for more or the same information that had already been provided, and each time from a different so-called account contact, I recently received an email purportedly from Veronica Birman herself, informing me that after trying to trace the "real names" of the people, they have changed jurisdiction and that they cannot be traced. I have proof that the one company at least, is still operating in Israel. I was informed that the firm can not proceed with my cases. I was provided with Veronica Birman's so-called personal cell phone number, which is either unavailable or not answered, and her personal email address if I have any further questions. I have had no response to my emails and the number remains unanswered or unattended. I can only conclude that Birman Law is making big bucks charging people that have already been robbed of thousands, and then doing nothing about their cases. I should mention that apart from getting multiple requests from the "paralegals" for the same information already provided, I received an email every time saying that the "documents have been added to my case file". It seems that no-one ever actually read those documents.

Hi all, I want to agree with @egil1610, BEWARE Birman Law is a scam. I have problems with two companies, but one so-called Account Manager (the same person working/had worked for both companies, who I suspect swindled me). I contacted Wealth Recovery International in August 2017 and they had Birman Law contact me. I completed all the necessary agreements and information, including WhatsApp transcripts etc and paid the fee to Birman Law at the beginning of September 2017 to pursue the cases on my behalf. After sending numerous emails asking about progress and every time being asked for more or the same information that had already been provided, and each time from a different so-called account contact, I recently received an email purportedly from Veronica Birman herself, informing me that after trying to trace the "real names" of the people, they have changed jurisdiction and that they cannot be traced. I have proof that the one company at least, is still operating in Israel. I was informed that the firm can not proceed with my cases. I was provided with Veronica Birman's so-called personal cell phone number, which is either unavailable or not answered, and her personal email address if I have any further questions. I have had no response to my emails and the number remains unanswered or unattended. I can only conclude that Birman Law is making big bucks charging people that have already been robbed of thousands, and then doing nothing about their cases. I should mention that apart from getting multiple requests from the "paralegals" for the same information already provided, I received an email every time saying that the "documents have been added to my case file". It seems that no-one ever actually read those documents.
Hi TinRSA I would like to get in touch personally with Veronica, would you be able to provide me with her personal cell phone number? Thank you .

Dear Sirs and Madams,

If there are any clients of Birman Law who are dissatisfied with their services, or believe that they fell victims to a recovery scam procedure please feel free to contact me directly to help raise public awareness after your case is verified. I am currently making a research on this topic together with a group of journalists, and we would be very glad for any legitimate input in this case.

Email: marcin.iglicki@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Yours sincerely,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors
www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Hi TinRSA I would like to get in touch personally with Veronica, would you be able to provide me with her personal cell phone number? Thank you .
I would do that but I am not so sure I should post her number on the forum. Is there a way I can get hod of you privately?

Dear Sirs and Madams,

If there are any clients of Birman Law who are dissatisfied with their services, or believe that they fell victims to a recovery scam procedure please feel free to contact me directly to help raise public awareness after your case is verified. I am currently making a research on this topic together with a group of journalists, and we would be very glad for any legitimate input in this case.

Email: marcin.iglicki@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Yours sincerely,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors
www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.com
Phoenix Advisors are also recovery agents. Can you explain why you would want to raise public awareness or are you looking for more desperate people who have already lost more funds through as "recovery scam"? I say this with respect because I feel you need to be transparent about your intentions.

Back