• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

So has anyone ever had any success recovering money using Birman Law. or is it a variation of an alternate scam to get people to spend more money.

Hi Hellnok,

Lovely to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work at Birman Law. I just want to clear up a few things and to tell you I do understand your concern of course. Please understand that recovering money takes time and is a process. We have so far recovered over $5 million for our clients and are currently awaiting on over 50 or more cases to finalize and recover money. Again a lot of moving parts go into the recovery of stolen money from binary companies, so lawyers or companies who tell you they can recover money in a week with no fee are likely to be lying to you.

Please send me questions if you have anymore concerns.

Hi Noddy,

Nice to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work for Birman Law Firm. I just wanted to make clear that we do not charge another 2.5% on top of the 10%. We charge 10% only. The 2.5% only applies to cases that go to court and so far, non of our cases have gone to court as we have managed to settle and retrieve full amounts for our clients
outside of court. Let me know if you have any other concerns and I would be happy to clear them up.

Also if you lose, you do not pay all the costs. You only pay 20% if and when they recover your money in the full amount.

Thanks.

Hello , I got something to ask but I'm not really sure where to post my question. I got scammed by several binary options companies. I hired someone to recover my money but no success. Now I come across a law firm in Israel and they're confident they can recover my money . The think is I can't find a lot of information on them so I'm not sure if I should trust them or not I don't know if they're legit or not I just don't want to lose anymore money I've lost too much already so I was wondering has anyone heard of Birman Law firm . The lawyer's name is Veronica Birman in English and Veronica Bierman in Israeli . If anyone can help. Please please do . Thank you
Dear Coldfear, its Veronica Birman in both English and Hebrew. Please make sure to read up about us on our website and in some articles that we were featured in.

So has anyone ever had any success recovering money using Birman Law. or is it a variation of an alternate scam to get people to spend more money.
Dear Hellnok, I work for Birman Law and so far we have successfully recovered millions for victims of Binary Options. Please make sure to read about us on our website and in some articles that we are mentioned in. You can also ask the paralegal you are in contact with for a reference.

Hi Noddy,

Nice to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work for Birman Law Firm. I just wanted to make clear that we do not charge another 2.5% on top of the 10%. We charge 10% only. The 2.5% only applies to cases that go to court and so far, non of our cases have gone to court as we have managed to settle and retrieve full amounts for our clients
outside of court. Let me know if you have any other concerns and I would be happy to clear them up.

Also if you lose, you do not pay all the costs. You only pay 20% to the investigative company if and when they recover your money in the full amount.

Thanks.
Hi Daniel

Apparently we don't understand the document we have been asked to sign, it is full of legal jargon and we should probably have a solicitor look at it for us but it would be another expense.

But it does state the 2.5% (if it goes to court and there is no guarantee it won't) has to be paid up front. Also item 2 states that we grant you the attorney the right to receive the money for us and, 1: retain the contingency fee I assume this is the 20%, also in 2: Deduct any court costs already paid by the attorney. Further on is states that we agree to forward any said fees along with any expenses incurred by Birman Law. What if we don't have the money to keep paying out? In the end do we get anything back?

I realise that this will cost I don't expect anyone to do work without getting paid but having been scammed by a binary option company this doesn't look good especially when emails are never replied to and phone calls to Birman Law are not answered. Also the Power of Attorney mentions our house being on the line if we can't afford the expenses.

You mention if we lose we do not pay all the costs, what does that mean do we have to pay some costs or no costs? Your comment does not make it clear.

Hi Hellnok,

Lovely to meet you, my name is Daniel and I work at Birman Law. I just want to clear up a few things and to tell you I do understand your concern of course. Please understand that recovering money takes time and is a process. We have so far recovered over $5 million for our clients and are currently awaiting on over 50 or more cases to finalize and recover money. Again a lot of moving parts go into the recovery of stolen money from binary companies, so lawyers or companies who tell you they can recover money in a week with no fee are likely to be lying to you.

Please send me questions if you have anymore concerns.
Hi Daniel, in those 50 cases that you're currently awaiting to finalize and recover money for your clients is there any against BIGOPTION?

Hi Evan,

This is Daniel from Birman Law - firstly I totally understand your concern, and I just want to clear everything up about our rates. We are a very legitimate law firm and we are also extremely honest and upfront about what we charge. Lawyers do not work for free and to go ahead and fight these cases, it costs money. Birman take 10% only - the investigative firm who refer your case over to us take 20% ONLY, if and when your money is recovered. We work very closely with Wealth Recovery International (investigative unit), who help us in uncovering all the real information about fraudulent binary options companies. Here is the case of Marisha Young who lost $380k and we recovered every single cent: wealthrecoveryint.com/case-marisha/

Oh really?

#1 - Here's "Marisha" on a stock image site.
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-ph...-front-top-view-ionian-sea-city-image43236675

If this woman really did recover over $300,000 USD thanks to you, then why would the woman not at least be willing to share a real testimonial with a video, etc?

#2 - Your article here states settlement is always faster then litigation.
But you also claim she got back "every penny". So which one is it?

#3 - I challenge Wealth Recovery Int / Birman Law / Giambrone, etc to show ONE REAL CASE they have ever actually gone after one of these Offshore Bianry/FX companies and recovered funds. NOT settlement cases where funds were already available and they junst took their cut.

It is almost WORSE to be one of these law firms targeting people already weak, broke, etc then one of the shady brokers who targeted them when they were welathier.

It is very hard to sue someone even if you know who they are, and they are in a country like UK, Germany, USA, etc.

Trying to sue phantom offshore companies is just about impossible! Once again, I CHALLENGE these "law firms" to prove one real successful case against a Binary broker. This is just such nonsense.

Good catch Floriano. Check the link to the image on the Wealth Recovery Int site and it even shows that's where they got the picture:

wealthrecoveryint.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/dreamstime_m_43236675_resized_chopped-845x510.jpg

I am also considering paying Birman Law or Carmon Law to recover money scammed from me by BBBMarkets & WMOptions now called PrimeCFD's. Has anyone had any experience or positive feed back on recovering their funds ?

Hi Daniel, in those 50 cases that you're currently awaiting to finalize and recover money for your clients is there any against BIGOPTION?

Hi, this is Daniel.

We have many cases against BIG Option currently. If you've lost money in binary, please fill out the form from our website here: and if we are able to assist you, we will be in touch. Thanks
Oh really?

#1 - Here's "Marisha" on a stock image site.
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-ph...-front-top-view-ionian-sea-city-image43236675

If this woman really did recover over $300,000 USD thanks to you, then why would the woman not at least be willing to share a real testimonial with a video, etc?

#2 - Your article here states settlement is always faster then litigation.
But you also claim she got back "every penny". So which one is it?

#3 - I challenge Wealth Recovery Int / Birman Law / Giambrone, etc to show ONE REAL CASE they have ever actually gone after one of these Offshore Bianry/FX companies and recovered funds. NOT settlement cases where funds were already available and they junst took their cut.

It is almost WORSE to be one of these law firms targeting people already weak, broke, etc then one of the shady brokers who targeted them when they were welathier.

It is very hard to sue someone even if you know who they are, and they are in a country like UK, Germany, USA, etc.

Trying to sue phantom offshore companies is just about impossible! Once again, I CHALLENGE these "law firms" to prove one real successful case against a Binary broker. This is just such nonsense.

Dear Floriano,

Thank you for your questions.
We were able to recover marisha's funds through a satisfying settlement.
We are committed to helping binary victims and recovering their funds, through settlements and/or litigation depending on the needs of each case.
We have helped many victims get their funds back thanks to hard work, having the law on our side and great investigators.
References of successful cases are available upon request.

Back