• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I used Birman law and the lawyer Veronica was very good and I got some my money.

I also know MELLIUS house of companies from Israel are the company that open most of the Binary bank account. Total scam
How long did it take for Birman Law to get you the money?

Phoenix Advisors are also recovery agents. Can you explain why you would want to raise public awareness or are you looking for more desperate people who have already lost more funds through as "recovery scam"? I say this with respect because I feel you need to be transparent about your intentions.

HI TinRSA,

The reason is simple enough - we have been working as a recovery agents and we were the pioneers of the recovery industry starting back in 2014. There was not a single complaint about us since then, and we have managed to help plenty of FPA community members. (as you can see by an example of Coldfear, whom I would also like to thank on this occasion for expressing his good opinion about us), I am glad you are satisfied with our work.

We simply decided that it is worth a try to expose what needs to be exposed in order to save people from falling victims to recovery room scams. We have nothing against legitimate competition on this market. I can clearly say that there are only a few legitimate companies in this industry that I could count on less than 5 fingers simply because the legal actions under specific jurisdictions, outdated transaction dates, new chargeback rules issued by VISA and MasterCard a while ago regarding investment operations, and other factors make it nearly impossible to do anything to begin with. Pharaoh (who is a well experienced community member here) have described it very well plenty of times, and there are plenty of people in the funds/assets recovery industry who simply prey on people's hopes (you can also call some of it naivety),inexperience, and lack of research.

We do not promise our Clients a 100% recovery because that would be a straight up lie, yet when anyone decides to use our services then all possible avenues to recover their money, that are within our know-how, are always being exhausted so that even if at the end everything fails then both us and our clients feel sure that we did not let the scammers simply get away with all of their hard-earned money. We always tell that to our clients and we understand if they decide to simply call it a day and decide not to pursue their cases any further, based on what they think, and our analysis,, but a chance to get their funds back for what is most often less than a few % compared to what they have had stolen from them seems worth it to most people who got in touch with us.

Yours sincerely,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors
www.phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Birman Law are most likely part of the scam in some way either directly or indirectly and good luck getting any money or finding anyone legit to vouch for them. Its always some vague person who cant speak english or has a sketchy story which doesn't quite add up. See my thread here for my story. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...th-recovery-int-honest-review-scammers.55466/

In short they promised the world then worked very very much along the lines of the Binary Options scammers, promise the world, deliver nothing, constantly rotate your contact person and then nothing happens. Also magically the people that initially promised the world no longer work for Birman. Its so funny how I got ripped twice but yeah thats basically what will happen to you if you throw more money at these crooks.

Good luck.

Also guys please checkout this link to reviews of people in the same boat as me: https://repdigger.com/reviews/birman-law

Then also note this post, as the email they quoted as received form Birman is word for word the exact same copied one I received. https://repdigger.com/reviews/birman-law/comment/28378

Now finding all this I'm 100% convinced they are part of the scam or at least scamming of their own accord as this is an easy cash grab for them.
The positive reviews are so obviously fake its almost cringeworthy. Its either them talking crap or fake hackers advertising. This world is disgusting!

Thanks to Marcus and his team. They were quite attentive to my circunstance and got me my money back. Excellent service. I have no hesitation in commending them to anyone else who has been scammed. A grateful client. If you have been through the same issue and know you got scammed, mail marcusgate at stealmoreofyourmoney com

Back