• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Be warned - Phoenix Advisers Ltd with director Martin Iglicki was closed down by Companies House on 15th May 2018. See link https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09430997/filing-history

Dear Sir/Madame,

We are still operating, doing well, and growing on top of that. The reason behind closing down our British branch is very simple. When we were opening our company it was easier for us to operate,and live in UK due to better business environment for a start-up project. However, as the company grew, and UK decided to leave the European Union, we decided that it is better to move everything to Poland where we currently reside and live altogether in our homeland even despite higher taxes that we can afford now at this stage of development.

You can see that we are an active company in the official Polish Companies Register on the website of the Ministry of Justice, under the following link:
https://ekrs.ms.gov.pl/web/wyszukiwarka-krs/strona-glowna

There is no English translation sadly, but if you type in "Phoenix Advisors" in the field called "nazwa"(name), then tick "Przedsiębiorcy" (entrepreneur) under "Rejestry" (Register), and click "szukaj" (search) at last you will get a match showing our company - Phoenix Advisors Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością (Phoenix Advisors Ltd). If you then click "Wyświetl" (Show) under "Dane szczegółowe" (Detailed information) you will get all the current information about our company.

Sincerely,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & CMO
Phoenix Advisors Ltd

They are the same company as wealthrecoveryint.com, the newspapers article describes it http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/492805, it turns out that the founder of that company was also once convicted for drug dealings in Pennsylvania. How can you trust a drug dealer to run a "recovery money " company.

I did some research and found the following case file. Also I have spoken to birman law and I'm not confident that a recently graduated lawyer with 2 years of
Practice can go get my money back .... if they were so sure about recovery why such high fees ? It smells like a scam

Case Number: CP-23-CR-0001217-2006
Offense: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Offense Date: November 15, 2005
Sentence Date: October 23, 2006
Arrest Disposition: Guilty Plea
Arrest Disposition Date: October 23, 2006
Court Description: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Hi Bolove, I don’t know how you found all the above information about Austin Smith but good job. Is it possible for you to find the conviction number and court it occurred, it’s really important and maybe Austin Smith can be finally exposed. I know now he’s the same scammer that always was. I really appreciated if you could help

Does anyone have a copy of the fee agreement available? I have the POA and my receipt of the 10% paid to Birman Law but nothing that states the fees.

Back