"Bit Coin Invest Club", is a fraud.

sgm.786

Recruit
I deposited USD 4300 through Payeer.com payment system. They showed lot of investment programs on their website bitcoininvestclub.com. After a Month I saw a good profit in my Bitcoinclub account and when I put a withdrawal request, it shows that withdrawal is processed but when I checked my Payeer account
(P74394681) there is no money transaction. I called on their phone number +441673410004 several times and sent email to thier email ID : admin@bitcoininvestclub.com many times but there is no response. Please find these frauders and put them behind the bars. Please help to get my money back.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I deposited USD 4300 through Payeer.com payment system. They showed lot of investment programs on their website bitcoininvestclub.com. After a Month I saw a good profit in my Bitcoinclub account and when I put a withdrawal request, it shows that withdrawal is processed but when I checked my Payeer account
(P74394681) there is no money transaction. I called on their phone number +441673410004 several times and sent email to thier email ID : admin@bitcoininvestclub.com many times but there is no response. Please find these frauders and put them behind the bars. Please help to get my money back.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.