Bitbom is a SCAM! https://uswinbit.com/ allwinbit.com / www.hiwinbit.com (Cryptoscam)

FckingScammers

Recruit
This page is a bloody scam, they use dating apps to get to you, normally with asian girls profiles, the first thing they ask you its your whatsapp, (of course they are fake profiles so, they put any excuse about why they dont have instagram, or facebook, but anyways, one you already start talking with her in wsp, she is gonnna mention "casually" his trading hobbie, and ask your if you are interested, in some point convice to "invest", on my case they try using bitbom platform, at the begging was looking great, i put like 100 aus, and she give me "advices" to invest that money, but like you know, after you complete the tranfer to the scamer website, your money is gone, so with this fake profits i trust in the platform, and i loose more money, this kind of scam its called pig butchering scam, please, do not be stupid and silly like me, if any person that you dont really know, start talking abount trading stuff probably is a scammer, speccially in apps like bumble, tinder or hinge. If anyone knows any other thing to do, besides post like this, to screw up this bastards your comments are welcome

Attachments

• BITBOM.png
    BITBOM.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 5

The Punisher

Captain
This page is a bloody scam, they use dating apps to get to you, normally with asian girls profiles, the first thing they ask you its your whatsapp, (of course they are fake profiles so, they put any excuse about why they dont have instagram, or facebook, but anyways, one you already start talking with her in wsp, she is gonnna mention "casually" his trading hobbie, and ask your if you are interested, in some point convice to "invest", on my case they try using bitbom platform, at the begging was looking great, i put like 100 aus, and she give me "advices" to invest that money, but like you know, after you complete the tranfer to the scamer website, your money is gone, so with this fake profits i trust in the platform, and i loose more money, this kind of scam its called pig butchering scam, please, do not be stupid and silly like me, if any person that you dont really know, start talking abount trading stuff probably is a scammer, speccially in apps like bumble, tinder or hinge. If anyone knows any other thing to do, besides post like this, to screw up this bastards your comments are welcome
Please see the video below for more details. This scam is called Pig Butchering.