Bitcoin Analysis

Only 1 question... Why do you multiply from 12K?
Because the 12k area was one of the strongest resistance zones for BTC for all time (from 2018 to 2020 it took around 8 months testing it). When it broke through this area the new long uptrend finally started.

Bitcoin failed to reach the recent ATH . So i took another sell here from this price zone. It similar to the last time bitcoin had its recent high, we had another push up but it didn’t reach the high. Currently 4000 pips in profit, i have moved my SL to break even so i dont lose if we get a push, but ill leave it there to give it room to move around. This little support zone is vital to break to hold for TP and to secure some profits. did anyone else sell?

Screenshot_1.png

Looking back in on my Bitcoin sell again today. Im still happy to hold for now. Price is struggling to break higher. We've got this little flag forming, and with the US president being sworn in tomorrow it could be a bumpy ride for USD. So its possible we may see some movement then. Trade the winning direction of the break, im hoping its in my desired sell direction. I am risk free on the trade so all good if not the case. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Don't you just love it when your idea's come to fruition. Its still not dead set yet, as we need this daily candle to close below the flag. But its looking promising so far. My next suspicion is the EMA underneath which could act as dynamic support. But for now i'm 6700 pips in profit. I've locked in 3500 pips as shown so all is well. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Because the 12k area was one of the strongest resistance zones for BTC for all time (from 2018 to 2020 it took around 8 months testing it). When it broke through this area the new long uptrend finally started.
Ok. Have sense but i prefer to make such calculations from the previous ATH. I think it`s more accurate if we can even talk about accurate ATH predictions.

Don't you just love it when your idea's come to fruition. Its still not dead set yet, as we need this daily candle to close below the flag. But its looking promising so far. My next suspicion is the EMA underneath which could act as dynamic support. But for now i'm 6700 pips in profit. I've locked in 3500 pips as shown so all is well. GLIYF
View attachment 61353
3500 pips from BTC short trade in bull run? That's smart and brave.

Checking back in on Bitcoin today and all is looking well. Currently 7400 pips in profit. We have broken below the flag and closed below and created a lower low. As you can see price perfectly bounced off my EMA as expected. I think we are now making the lower high before the next push lower. We are in between the EMA's currently but top is turning south. Will see some sideways action before the next impulsive move i think. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back