Bitcoin Analysis

Good morning. Hope everyone had a good trading week on forex. Time to check on the crypto trades seeing as its the weekend. Bitcoin has continued the bull push lovely. Currently 6.2K pips up on this position. We created the new ATH at 64.8K then price came back down and touched the demand zone ever so precisely and rejected. These are very easy trades to take when trading a bull market. Continue to hold the position for now. I feel there may be a parabolic move coming up with a big push north. Let's wait and see. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am going to drink birthday beers :) GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Morning all, new week begins. Our Bitcoin Buy trade hit SL at 3000 pips in profit. That is why we secure pips when trade's are going our way., so we don't give back to the markets when in a profitable position. What makes crypto funny is everyone thinks the market is crashing when its simply having a correction which is normally expected with the strong push we have had recently. We are still in a bull market, this is what seperate's the new people that panic with a 15% dip after a 000% rise. I also like the fact price bounced straight from the demand zones that were created on the way up. These can be great places to buy back in from. Lets wait and see where price settles up first for now. Once support has formed we can get back in at a cheaper price. GLIYF
Screenshot_01.png

Good morning all. Back to Bitcoin today, now that it's having its correction and everyone has had their panic we can look to get back in on a buy again. I have marked a circle of multiple confluences where I would be interested in placing a buy. We have the long trend line , the moving average and its also where the wick rejected from. Kind of like testing the depths of the market I think. So multiple points of dynamic support to buy from. It would also only be an equal low to the previous higher low which would still confirm the bullish trend overall. Mark it up and wait for price to make its move then get in. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Who's buying cheap crypto? Bitcoin has had a good pullback in price so far, naturally people are panicking who bought higher up. But this is just a time to dollar cost average down if your holding. Price is currently in my area of interest the moving average is holding price up as we speak. I would like to see it wick from here and hold this current price area. Then I will place a buy, if not then we could see a further drop to the demand zone below. If we do go further than that then it will feel like Christmas buying Bitcoin so cheaply. Mark out the levels and wait for support to form then get back in on the buy. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Morning all, new week begins and it started with a Bitcoin buy. If you follow my charts you will of seen the circled area I have had marked for over a week now. It was the most likely area of confluences for Bitcoin to find support and turn again, with the trend line area and moving average. Coupled with this tweet showing the exchanges having a big surge in deposits with a huge number ''buying the dip'' I felt confident in buying from that zone. Currently straight into profit from candle open. Will have to be careful with this position as it could just be a pullback so will see how the daily candle closes before moving stop loss. hope you caught it too GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Back