Bitcoin Analysis

Good evening all. Markets open again soon, so though I would take a look at Bitcoin before I keep more eyes on the forex markets. Price is still moving in a nice bullish trend . We have seen it hit just over 62K at the bottom of the ATH supply zone . what do you all think will se smash through and make a new ALL TIME HIGH soon? I think we will, usually I would take profit when price hit that supply zone but I think we have more bullish movement to come. 8000 pips up on the stacked position and 28,000 if you held from the original entry. Keep holding have a good week and i'll update again soon. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I can deffinately see a new ath coming in very soon. And also potentially a repeat of your previous trade. If you notice the wick last Sunday down to 51k. That was only apparent on bitstamp an not on any of the other exchanges or brokers i use checked. It happened in a singular minutely candle (I have multiple screenshot evidence from around the time I noticed) ... bit of a Stop hunt but it also confirmed the "neckline" or the .618 from the current ath.... so I was thinking there could be potential avenue for a retest of around 52k to get that confirmation in a slow and consensual manner across the board (also id love a re entry with few bigger positions back in that zone ) only a thought.

Attachments

• 20211017_214455.jpg
    20211017_214455.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 3
I definitely see an ATH coming soon. It is playing our the same as last year around this time it began moving up and literally didn't stop. It has some retracements to do but sure it will hit ATH by the end of the year

Good morning all, nice to report back on Bitcoin on both of our TP's smashed. Obviously you will of already known we made a new ALL TIME HIGH of just over 67K. If you held my original buy position then the TP of 29.2K was smashed through. The second buy stop I gave out also smashed through TP of 12K pips. not a bad haul at all. Well where will BTC go to next? One can only guess if we continue on. Will we see 100k? I'd like to hear your thought's on its next move. Ill take a look and update again next week on my next position. Enjoy those pips for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I think it's pulled back far enough now, get ready for lift off!!
I agree... looks like we may get a bit of a reversal pattern and hopefully a continuation here at the 200hr ema. If your at all familiar with the market maker method this retrace from what was a level 3 rise leading into a peak formation brought price back into level 2s liquidity therefore potentially invalidating level 3 altogether and we may see a push higher to further new all time highs... (only my perspective) theres also lower support of a rising channel, and the potential to break up out a smaller falling wedge

Back