Bitcoin Analysis

Good morning all, just thought I would share the latest Bitcoin all time high price incase anyone has managed to miss it. I closed my last positions in profit and was looking to buy back in on the pullback. I drew out the incorrect demand zone and missed the opportunity on that little pullback. But as we can see price has closed above the previous month's ATH and we are currently trading at $67.7K. If you caught that pullback well done. But where to from here. Will we see a big surge now up to 70/80K? Or will we see 100K? Let me know your thoughts below, ill be buying any big pullbacks in price if we get them. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, another look at Bitcoin today, I think this week or next we will see the push through 70K at least. The bullish nature of BTC is still clear to see. We have a primary trend and multiple secondary trend lines . Which give it more chances of staying bullish should the first break. If you were still holding that first buy we took back in June you would of peaked at over 1:9 R:R - 40 ,000 pips profit. 100% on a physical buy and hold too. But where will the top be? Interested to know your out look for the next few months and when the next dip back will be. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Really interesting to see where this goes. A retracement of some kind after taking out the high seems reasonable to expect but with money flooding into BTC due to the CPI report in the US and also around the world it could just carry on up from here.

Good evening all, back on Bitcoin today as we have seen some impulsive movement of late. Is Bitcoin bearish? Well it certainly looks like it could be, we have broken trend and made a lower low, if price make's a lower high next then it may look to be a short/medium term bearish move possibly. But where will it retrace to? I would like to see it find support at 54K by the trend line . At least this gives us opportunity to buy cheaper before the next bull push. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back