Bitcoin Analysis

looking for the drop towards the 50k area and will look to get in and buy again. just hold up to 58 / 59k and sell i like to repeat this every time there is a good push to the lower side as BTC always seems to recover quickly

It looks bearish at the moment. I assume the price may head towards the South to find its support and it may find its support around 50K. Since we have December ahead, which is supposed to be sluggish, so we may have to wait a bit longer for the price to get bullish.

Good morning all, thought I would do a Bitcoin updater as its been a while. To be honest its been pretty stagnant with BTC since we dropped through that trend line . It has been pretty much sideways action. But it looks like the demand zone between 51-55K is where support could form for the next possible push north. I would like to see price confirm the trend line for the 3rd touch and continue bullish . Keep watching over the next few days and wait for price to come to us then enter. I will update again once price is in a tradable position or if i have taken a trade. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Yep, can see it bouncing off that trendline alright. Can't see $100k for xmas though anymore

Back