Bitcoin Analysis

Bitcoin made a bearish breakout at 45K. Since then the level has been working as a level of resistance. The price has been heading towards the South. The level of 38K may work as a level of support and push the price towards the North.

Good morning all. Just another small update today on the Bitcoin buy trade. Price looks to be respecting bullish structure so far. We got a nice pullback in price, as you can see it wicked right down to the demand zone and closed at the level of current support. Also looks to be a nice bullish flag forming so we may soon see the next leg of the bull push come to fruition, we may see some sideways action for a few days prior but that's fine. I have moved my SL into profits at $43K. I suggest you do the same just incase price comes crashing back down. Better to secure the bag whilst in profits. Will update again in a few days or so GLIYF
View attachment 75617
Smashing trade, I’m already out as I took a larger than normal position

Hope everyone had a good week last week, I was on holiday but back on the markets this week. My YouTube video has just been published, head over and sub if you haven't already :)

Good morning all, little update today on BITCOIN . If you follow my YouTube channel then on Monday you would of seen that as I was recording the video i was buying Bitcoin on Monday, well there was a nice 4H signal doji candle that gave me the signal to buy from this demand zone . Price has respected the zone and we have moved away and currently find ourselves in 244 pips in profit. First target is the previous high, second target is the supply zone sitting just above 50K mark. hopefully the bull is here to stay. Will update again in a few days, hope you managed to catch it. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

BTC found its support around 38K, which I anticipated in my last post. The price has been heading towards the North. I assume it may find its next resistance around the last swing high. A breakout above that level may push Bitcoin towards the North further with very good bullish momentum.

Not completely sure what to make of BTC at the moment. Still bullish on the higher time frame but there is a lot of liquidity to take out around the 30k region.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets taken out before making it's way upwards.

I'm holding out from buying any Crypto at the moment until we see this break.

Good morning all, little update today on BITCOIN . If you follow my YouTube channel then on Monday you would of seen that as I was recording the video i was buying Bitcoin on Monday, well there was a nice 4H signal doji candle that gave me the signal to buy from this demand zone . Price has respected the zone and we have moved away and currently find ourselves in 244 pips in profit. First target is the previous high, second target is the supply zone sitting just above 50K mark. hopefully the bull is here to stay. Will update again in a few days, hope you managed to catch it. GLIYF
View attachment 76084
Over 200 pips is a really nice haul. Ill be keep a close eye on how this progresses

Not completely sure what to make of BTC at the moment. Still bullish on the higher time frame but there is a lot of liquidity to take out around the 30k region.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets taken out before making it's way upwards.

I'm holding out from buying any Crypto at the moment until we see this break.
I think we’re just going to linger for the time being until a definitive move occurs to the upside, I will be sitting on the sidelines

I can only see this to go up in the long term I still got long positions open on it.

Back