Bitcoin Analysis

I think it will touch into the gap and then head down again personally. My bias is still bearish until we break above 30k again.

As far as the H4 chart is concerned, the price has been very bullish by obeying an up trending trend line. The chart suggests that there is enough space for the price to travel towards the upside as well.

Good morning all, another update today on the Bitcoin buy taken. We have peaked at just over 1:3 R:R. Currently price sits at 1:2. As always it is advised to lock in some profits so I have moved my SL to 1:1under the last swing low and half my position was closed at 1:2, as I missed the peak. But you cant go wrong taking profits, now we just get to watch in stress free anticipation, and hope the bull trend continues to full TP projection. Hope everyone has a good week coming. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I think taking profits is a good idea at this point. It's still looking bearish to me overall (at least until we break the 30k range)

The H4 chart shows that the price has been down trending by obeying a trend line. The price may remain bearish as long as the trend line works as a level of resistance.

Good morning all, thought I would do an update today after the fed rate hike news came out yesterday. We all knew it was coming, and it seems the market did too. Looks like it has already been priced in as normal movement resumes. We are by no means bullish , but some bullish structure is forming, higher highs and higher lows on the daily here. We just hope it is the actual bottom here and we keep moving upwards, even if slowly. SL was set at just the right level under last higher low, the trade continues and looking for that next higher high now. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Back