Bitcoin Analysis

Checking back in on our trade of a buy on Bitcoin . We have had over 1000 pips in price movement in our favour. Its currently taking a rest stop at the .382 fib level. We can see its just rejected off my 17EMA. Two scenarios can come from here it actually uses this support to push up further, or its made a lower high from the previous bearish movement. Make sure you lock in some profits on this on and let it ride out. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

We have had a drop in price on bitcoin , but i only think its half lived. Im still holing my long positions. Looks to me we could see a stall in price movement here right on trend. The next couple of days will be the deciding factor for me. If trend holds and we push up to make a new higher high were golden. If it breaks trend then the lower high is real and we could see some more bearish action. Keep holding if your in, you should be risk free from the previous push anyway. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Im still holding my longs on BTC . Trend still looks to be holding and the bearish impulsive candles are looking weaker. the support zone around 10165 seems to be a nice strong level. If we get a nice bullish engulfing candle then were on for some pips. I will close the trade if break this trend and if price looks to break below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

You're right mate, it's already started pushing back up

Update today on our Bitcoin trade. Thursday gave us a nice bullish engulfing candle, past few days have seen a bit of consolidation. But looks like USD is losing a bit of strength so we could see another push up soon. We are back into profits again but we need to see price push higher then the last high, looks to me like it will do over the next day or so. Lock in profits, close half your position if you wish. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Were still in nice profits on Bitcoin . As you can see from most of the crypto markets it has hardly moved over the past 4/5 days. It looks like its waiting for something to kick it into life. Tomorrow might be that day with NFP on the USD. IF you are in this trade with us i would advise to take profits or close half your position and move sl to break even. As with NFP it can go either way. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Today is NFP day. Looks like its highly likely it will be the catalyst for the next impulsive move on Bitcoin . Price is respecting this triangle we are in. Indecisive structure with higher lows but lower highs. Which way will it go? were still in longs on this but risk free so any way is fine. I know one thing though trade the winning direction breakout. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back