Bitcoin Analysis

Who dares to sell? We all know Bitcoin is in a nice bull run at the moment. but surely we should see a pullback in price at some point very soon? Coule be a nice little sell down to some support before we join in on the bull fun. Let me know
Screenshot_6.png
your thoughts below?

Well last time i looked at bitcoin it looked to be ready for a little pullback. BUT yet again it has surprised us once more lol. IF you dares to sell then you would of had a SL hit for sure. Just look at that bullish movement. But where is it going?
were defo a big bull, can we get in a buy on a small pullback? OR are we waiting for a possible multiple year Double Top for the drop? Either way its exciting at the moment. Let me know your ideas below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Still going strong, all week I've seen an increased amount of people asking about shorting. I wouldn't be shorting while it still has this momentum

Look at the famous Bitcoin . Where is it going? Are you trading it currently or are you holding coins in a wallet? Whats your plan of attack? Were virtually at the all time high currently. Will we break it? Or will we see a big double top? There must be many FOMO buyers buying bitcoin at these price thinking it will go up alot more. Will the big boys take profits and use their liquidity to move it back down? Im always ready for a sell off from all time highs with signs o
Screenshot_1.png
f a reversal. These are my ideas. tell me yours below. GLIYF

Anyone catch my last post for BTC? the levels were all marked out. Price went right up to the ATH and well you can see what happened. VERY easy sell for a few thousand pips if you took it. But what is in its plans. Well we have made a new ATH but we still havent hit that magic 20K number still $18 short. Price kooks to be rejecting the level again. Wikl it drop or are we going higher? let me know your thoughts below
Screenshot_2.png

Has anyone entered sells on BTC? i know i have, this 20k zone seems to be BTC's sticky point. Ive had minimal time in DD and the daily candle highs are getting lower. Im holding my sells, for now. I dont think we will see past 20k for bitcoin this year. i could be proved wrong, but it has to break that strong zone to do so. Did anyone join me on the ride form my last post? GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back on Bitcoin again today. Many laughed at me when i sold from that ATH . But im now sitting on 1100 pips in profit :) i think its possible we could see a further drop to the zone below which is where i will probably take profits and start looking for buys. Depending on what happens with price action. I have my SL already in 500 pips in profit so even if it does push from here i will make profits. Thats what intra day trading is all about. Hopefully some of you followed GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back