Bitcoin Analysis

I'm looking to build some longs around here, particularly that wick if we revisit at all. This is still a healthy corrective move with a higher low as of yet so I remain extremely bullish on the short to mid term. Either way I'll be scalping retraces to and away from the 50hr as per usual. Whichever direction that may be

Bitcoin respects the tehnicals more and more and has pulled back to a big support and resistance level with that big rejection wick. Think this is where we will see the bulls accumalate once more

Bitcoin respects the tehnicals more and more and has pulled back to a big support and resistance level with that big rejection wick. Think this is where we will see the bulls accumalate once more
Behaving more and more like fiat currencies with large fund investors coming in I think.

Good morning all. Having a look back on bitcoin today. We have seen price in bearish action recently. With some people calling it a crash, which is just silly in the grand scheme of things. But are we in bearish bias at the moment? What will the bottom of this short term bearish price action be? If you wanted to trade this in intra day, then you could sell here at this price with the break and re test of the secondary trend. The next option for me would be to buy back in on the primary trend line below. But will we get there? Only time will tell, it certainly would be a cheap buy in. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Can certainly see it falling to that lower trendline from here. Good spot to buy there....

Tough one to call. It looks like it could be bearish short term but that wick and quick rejection has me wondering if that was a liquidity grab for more bullish proce action.

Back