Bitcoin Analysis

I managed to pick up some more when it dipped earlier in the week but I think it’ll be some time before we see it get near the sort of price it was at last year.

Good morning all, little update today on the Bitcoin trade I took. I have mostly covered Bitcoin on my weekly video's on YouTube so if you watched that then you would know what I was looking for. I closed my previous buy for small profit as mentioned with the fear of falling further lower. But as we cans see the demand zone we previously bought from held quite well and we got the visit in price to buy from. We got a drop back in price and it rejected from the demand zone again and closed above, so that was my signal to buy.

For the moment it looks like were in a little range here so we still need to see a break above to continue the bullish movement, but at least we bought from the bottom which is where we need to be placed. Currently 5700 pips in profit which is over 1:1. So again we can move our Sl to entry price if you wish to do so. keep watching for now will update again next week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

And in the meantime, donations in crypto have continued to pile into Ukraine's treasury and various NGOs. Over $40 million worth of crypto already raised. Good deal.

Nice little rise for you there. Tough spot to break through from there but must be lots of buying pressure at the moment

If it goes below the recent gap on the large bullish candle then I fully expect the low to get taken out now.

Back