Bitcoin Analysis

Don't see BTC recovering any time - 20k zone coming soon. I don't think a lot of people will expect this. Lots of liquidity to take out first.

Yeah I think this sell model down to the old ATH at 20k needs to happen before we see another bullish cycle.

I don't think we will see those volumes for a while. Also having the issue where Terra are liquidating massive amounts of BTC as UST has lost its peg which isn't helping. If it breaks 30 it goes to 20.

Good morning all, today we are looking at Bitcoin again. We have had one successful trader of late and also one that has hit our SL. Previously on the bearish run down we had a nice sell position which we did well from. But where we find price sitting currently I am not inclined to sell at the moment. If price can hold this level of 30K then I am happy to try a buy. As we can see from the past this demand level has been the source of all time high's. So a rebound in trend is of good probability. Even if we didn't go on to make a new ATH we could certainly get a good trade out of it. If we manage to break this level then it looks like we will certainly be visiting the 20K zone. One thing for sure though is that we are being presented the opportunity to buy BTC at cheap prices, either HODL or leveraged position's, buying at the bottom is what we want. Let's watch for a few days to see if we find demand here before we take a buy, but be ready. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Based on data from Glassnode, 40% of Bitcoin holders are currently underwater, after the Bitcoin price slipped to $30,000. The asset has hit its lowest level in a year, and some experts believe the risk-off approach of investors could trigger a further Bitcoin price drop. The number of Bitcoin wallets falling in unrealized losses increased to 15.5% in April 2022.

Bitcoin has been bearish in the daily chart for quite a while. It made a bearish breakout at 30K. It is a very significant level. The sellers may dominate as long as the price stays below 30K in Bitcoin.

Back