Bitcoin Analysis

Good afternoon everyone hope you're all having a good weekend. Back again today to report our position on Bitcoin has hit SL, only 0.5% loss so it's all good. The bearish trend continues and we have broken out of this small range we have been trading in. It now look's highly likely that we may be visiting the next demand zone down at 24K. Perfect for all of us that want to DCA into BTC . If we get a retest of this break then I may look to take a sell down to that zone below. If not then we will look to buy further down if we visit that demand zone . sit on our hands time for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The price breached the level of 25K. It means the sellers are going to keep their eyes on the level to produce bearish reversal pattern to go short and drive the price towards the South further. As its seems, Bitcoin may remain bearish for some weeks.

It is very bearish. The daily chart shows that a down trending trend line is in play. The last move came out as a strong one. Thus, it may make some bullish correction. However, it may make another strong bearish move upon finding its resistance.

Seems to be consolidating around the 21k mark at the moment. Would if this is where itll begin to push up

Couple of setup's forming this week. Whilst awaiting others to come to area's of interest, head over and take a look of what I am looking at. Subscribe also if you haven't already. Have a good trading week all

I see a nice Demand Zone at $15k so I'm inclined to wait for a reaction there .
Will buy there and if it drops lower then again at 12k

Back