Bitcoin (BTC) analysis thread

Hi all. I`m opening this thread to follow BTC movement closer, share my ideas and discus the whole situation with it. Here`s my latest view.
BTC is dying? I don`t think so!

Thank you for sharing.
Very interesting and detailed take.
I still remain somehow discontent of BTC replicating indexes in the last months just like if it were controlled (!) and by it not bulling to the quasi-stellar how I was expecting (maybe I was too impatient).

COVID seems a missed train for BTC. Maybe the incoming Big Market Crunch will trigger its rise.

Still I have to value the impact of mkt crisis on Forex Markets, and if (by some side effect) BTC will flunk that train as well.

Robbie.

BTC 25072020.jpg

Hi all.
At last some activity for Bitcoin this week. Not much but for now it`s very bullish.

Actual PA situation:
1. At last the price significantly broke the upper side of the 3 years symmetrical triangle. If we close this week at this level the whole candle will be above this triangle which will be super.

2. 10 EMA – the price is perfectly bouncing from it again.

3. 21 EMA - the price is still above it even without a touch of it.

4. Correlation between 10 and 21 EMA – Despite the Corona drop every time when the 10 EMA is above the 21 EMA and the price is above both we can predict a very good bull period.

5. Parabolic SAR – Another bullish week and there`s 13 weeks bullish signaling.

6. Weekly pivot point is $9196.56. We`re far from it so far, so I can say that next week can be positive too.

7. Support and resistance:

7.1. Support:

1st support - $8500 - 50% Fibo and VPVR profile

2nd support - $7800

7.2. Resistance:

1st resistance - $9500-9800

2nd resistance - $10500 – that will be a MAJOR resistance not only for the mid-term but also in a long-term, on the way to the next ATH like mentioned above.

8. Like I told you last week the BTC volatility is very low. Under 40 actually. Like you`ll see from the chart, every time when this happened it`s followed by a significant move soon after it. Despite the corona drop, last such low was before the 14K run last summer.
All this points are 100% bullish and seems like Plan A is in play.

P.S. The 4th Golden gross on a 2D chart into a Bitcoin history is already a fact!

That`s all for now.
See ya next time.

View attachment 56045
Hi all.
At last some activity for Bitcoin this week. Not much but for now it`s very bullish.

Actual PA situation:
1. At last the price significantly broke the upper side of the 3 years symmetrical triangle. If we close this week at this level the whole candle will be above this triangle which will be super.

4. Correlation between 10 and 21 EMA – Despite the Corona drop every time when the 10 EMA is above the 21 EMA and the price is above both we can predict a very good bull period.

6. Weekly pivot point is $9196.56. We`re far from it so far, so I can say that next week can be positive too.

7.1. Support:

2nd support - $7800

7.2. Resistance:

2nd resistance - $10500 – that will be a MAJOR resistance not only for the mid-term but also in a long-term, on the way to the next ATH like mentioned above.

8. Like I told you last week the BTC volatility is very low. Under 40 actually. Like you`ll see from the chart, every time when this happened it`s followed by a significant move soon after it. Despite the corona drop, last such low was before the 14K run last summer.

P.S. The 4th Golden gross on a 2D chart into a Bitcoin history is already a fact!

That`s all for now.
See ya next time.

Great analysis. Very detailed

A
View attachment 56045
Hi all.

Actual PA situation:

7.1. Support:

2nd support - $7800

7.2. Resistance:

That`s all for now.
See ya next time.
Appreciate you sharing this analysis so much, thank you.
A large portion of my current folio is in BTC and I'm really banking on Plan A.

If it doesn't play out, I'll just be holding for longer regardless :)

Back