• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BITCOIN TRADE FIRM

I am having an issue with a company

khuzwayomr

Recruit
Is bitcoin trade firm legit or scam.I invested $20 and earned $1800,now am asked for signal fee upgrade of $300 is this the norm .Guys tell me am I being scammed here ,,they only give me l3 days,Your feedback will be highly appreciated

Is bitcoin trade firm legit or scam.I invested $20 and earned $1800,now am asked for signal fee upgrade of $300 is this the norm .Guys tell me am I being scammed here ,,they only give me l3 days,Your feedback will be highly appreciated

Is this bitcointradingfirm.com? That looks like a HYIP scam, but has a higher minimum deposit for victims/clients.

In any event, unless this was a VERY long term investment, turning $20 into $1800 is the sort of claims scammers use to get that first $20 out of victims before the unending list if fees, taxes, certifications, charges, etc. starts coming out.

If your money really traded and really made those amazing profits, then you should be able to withdraw it. If they say you owe them $300, they should take it out of your balance, like an normal financial company would. If they say you owe taxes, look up the government tax authorities in the country they say you owe taxes too. Ask them which forms you need to download from the government tax authority website, and make it plain that you will only send money to addresses listed on the government tax authority website.

If you pay that $300, your money will not arrive. Instead, they'll let you celebrate your allegedly incoming $1800 for a few days and then there will be some other expense before the money arrives. If you pay that, there will be another. If you keep paying, it won's matter if you send them $2000 - they still won't send you the $1800.

Thank you I also checked their website they claim to have paid many peolple upon ckecking those on blockchain all are for 2018 is that possible while they claim to have made payments this month.hope to uncover more will not send this money ,will keep contact

Stay away - it's a scam.

100% scam unless you can withdraw your money to pay the extra then don't bother

Back