Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on FB Dating, WhatsApp and other platforms and told to make investments with BitMex for Crypto investments. The problem is that this is a SCAM platform and once a deposit is made you cannot get your money back. The website is barely one month old! This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.bitsmexcln.com

1639427822507.png

1639427844144.png

1639427690331.png

1639427777807.png

thank you for saying this
ive been looking for this email was legit or not
i have created my account but didnt exchanged the money yet
ive been contact by IG and wa
i hope theres no such a this kind of scam anymore

I also am a victim of bitsmexcln I contacted from my IG then ask me to invest in Crypto. They even send me the money to start with. Once you invested, you will never be able to get your money out. I have reported to the cyber unit to take down the domian but I am not sure. I lost all of my life saving at 275,000 USD. They let me win the crypto at 1 M on my port which i think it is too good to be true

I want my money back but i think i would never be able to get them. I feel stupid

Attachments

• BitMex.jpg
    BitMex.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Btmex 2.jpg
    Btmex 2.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 45
I also am a victim of bitsmexcln I contacted from my IG then ask me to invest in Crypto. They even send me the money to start with. Once you invested, you will never be able to get your money out. I have reported to the cyber unit to take down the domian but I am not sure. I lost all of my life saving at 275,000 USD. They let me win the crypto at 1 M on my port which i think it is too good to be true
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I gave up to chase them around. They are shameless. They said they can face the world they do nothing wrong...

I gave up to chase them around. They are shameless. They said they can face the world they do nothing wrong...
I also scammed by this. I woke this morning to check the trade status and suprisingly you can no longer open their site.

Attachments

• 85A0BE37-DAAA-46C9-8F53-2C612C3F0BA1.png
    85A0BE37-DAAA-46C9-8F53-2C612C3F0BA1.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 31
They work like a whole gang i think and there were persuader who contact you and it seem real. I fall for the trap .. i still keeo the persuader (the guy) to try to drang some information but it seems like it is not going to happen.

I told him that the web was down. He send me the link.. but do not invest anymore money to the scam web because you will bever get anything out from them.

Try this

bitsmexclm.com

I think you could from this one but again. This is a scam

I really want to get my principle back not even want the profit..

Back