Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
See the videos in this thread to learn more about these scams. It's called Pig Butchering and the scammers are Chinese in Laos. Cambodia and Myanmar running the scams.

May i know the instagram account? Maybe it was a same peeson

i have zero cash on my bank .. isnt it sad. My life saving I am 51 year old and about to retired at 55 but because of this i cannot anymore
I've got scam too but after for the first and second time my money back but
Is this person contacted you thru instagram? If yes, we have a same scenario.
I was also hit by a romance scam but once and twice my money was returned. And I was suspicious from the start then I was browsing .. and it's true that this scam is called sha zu pan or pig butchering scam. 1 scammer has at least 6 accounts with different profiles and has more or less 5 or 6 cellphones.

I've got this as well..
So many more new websites same scam. All start out trying to be your friend talk sports life want to marry let’s meet then something happens cannot meet. All excuses. Just ask why would they help me out for no money? Never even have a beer watch a movie nor hang out but want to make you 100k a day why?

Hey guys so I keep getting random texts on my WhatsApp now from all these strange numbers and they pretend it’s serendipitous that we connected (wrong numbers) like it was suppose to be five but they put in a six instead. They flirt and keep up the charade like the pig butchering scam. So I did some research. They share phone numbers of unsuccessful butchers and they keep trying to attack from other angles. Moral of the story is random hit girl/guy messages you and tells you you’re their destiny just block!

Back