Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
"Downloading a software application from a third-party app store that infects your smartphone or tablet with malicious software.

Such malware could enable someone to take control of your device. It might give hackers access to your contacts, passwords, and financial accounts."

However if you really find it too troublesome you can download and install Norton anti virus from the app store and run a scan.
thx. I just installed Norton did a scan all looking good. I will start a new thread and put the screen caps of the bugger for everyone's info.

"Downloading a software application from a third-party app store that infects your smartphone or tablet with malicious software.

Such malware could enable someone to take control of your device. It might give hackers access to your contacts, passwords, and financial accounts."

However if you really find it too troublesome you can download and install Norton anti virus from the app store and run a scan.
So

Still looking for the info. What’s the thread under?

Don’t ever EVER give them money or have them help you. Just another scam AVOID! If they can hack them why wouldn’t they just hack them and keep it for themselves? Why give you back anything?
Yea i don’t believe them, no wonder they keep pursuing me to pay them firsti

I
OMG...I did it!! I tried withdraw my principal today, after he bank in 20K USDT to me. And it's successful!!! I got all my principal back now.

What should I do with the guy now? Should I delete the app? should I block him? Should I tell him?
I'm not lucky like you. I try to withdraw and they asked to pay 20% taxes on 24hours before my money get freeze. And now I lost all my principle :(

I

I'm not lucky like you. I try to withdraw and they asked to pay 20% taxes on 24hours before my money get freeze. And now I lost all my principle :(
Don't pay any fees or taxes. This is part of the scam to steal more money. Please file an IC3 report online with the FBI and report to your local Securities and Futures Commission.

Back