Biton-global SCAM

biton-global.org

Is a possible scam, cannot withdraw money as process takes more than a day.
Please give some details, like how much you deposited, account statement, screenhots of their emails or any other conversation with them, what is their excuse, etc. The community needs to see the full picture

1622208464501.png
Originally I invested into one of coins "ITL". Sometime ago I was able to withdraw as normal with no issue but now I currently can't.

The excuse they've made right now is that the Chinese government has given their platform certain restrictions. I am uncertain how legitimate this reason.

Email Received:
1622208377693.png
Addresses used: service@biton-global.org, code@okey-global.com

View attachment 65344
Originally I invested into one of coins "ITL". Sometime ago I was able to withdraw as normal with no issue but now I currently can't.

The excuse they've made right now is that the Chinese government has given their platform certain restrictions. I am uncertain how legitimate this reason.

Email Received:
View attachment 65343
Addresses used: service@biton-global.org, code@okey-global.com
If this organization has legal problems, why should you pay taxes? It is their own problem :rolleyes:

I don't quite understand why all these brokers always ask to pay the tax for withdrawals. I hope victims are aware that nobody has the right to collect taxes except the government. Investment money is only taxable when you are filing it at the end of the year.

Yeah I was about to say the exact same thing - Taxes are ONLY payable to Governments.
Requesting you to pay tax, outside of the funds you initially provided is ludicrous and a pretty sure fire way of confirming they're operating as a scam.

Even in case they want these taxes, why they cannot deduct it from your withdrawal? It is really illogically to ask for more money, when you already had some funds there. @omega7998 just ask them to take this fee from your withdrawal.

Back