Biton-global SCAM

@ViPaTel Nothing yet. I've been taking a mental break. Thank you for checking on me. It's all stressful and I find it easier just to distance myself from it.

The person that introduced me to this said there's some investigations going on with the Chinese Government ever since they cracked down on crypto.

I'm going to give them a bit more time, otherwise I plan to just leak out all the information I have so other's can be forewarned.

Hello, first post here.
I have been trying to find info on Biton Global for a couple months. There is very little about them out there which is a red flag for me, but not anything negative until the last couple days that I could find. They have that ITL which was mentioned by omega7998. Someone is suggesting me to buy into it, but I've been skeptical because I haven't seen that coin anywhere else (though I haven't searched many platforms). It has been performing really well. Almost too well. Even during all the losses across the market, it was the ONLY one I saw anywhere that stayed strong. I only saw it go down one day and it was a tiny amount.

Here's where I start speculating. I'm wondering if ITL is exclusive to Biton Global and being artificially pumped. Then being used to bait people into using their platform and once a big investment or gain is made, they don't let you withdraw. I hope I'm wrong on this because I'd like to invest, but the longer I observe the more skeptical I become. If anyone knows more about it I would really like to know.

Hello all again,

I'm just going to put out all the information I have on the website, and whom contacted me.

First off want to thank all for the support, it really has been a depressing few days, but gotta press on.

As of now I still haven't received any word or information. As for the person whom contacted me, I know for certain it's this user: @anna anna

SkypeID: live:.cid.b3e124aefe016490
WhatsApp number: 8618582512884

Trust nothing this user has to say

Pictures attached

Again one of those foreign scams where they prey and take advantage of those whom fall for their trap. As far as where this all started I would highly recommend to avoid sites like "mylanguageexchange". What started as a simple interest in learning a language became costly.

So far no word from customer service or even any news concerning ITL or the Chinese Government.

Thank you again, I have doubts things will work out, and I find it best to just distance myself from the whole thing and contemplate what to do. Thank you @ViPaTel for your concerns especially.

Attachments

• 16c8d9361ca827ec1ae3e27e052ff7d.jpg
    16c8d9361ca827ec1ae3e27e052ff7d.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 915028d5d5761de0950dfc8190474a1.jpg
    915028d5d5761de0950dfc8190474a1.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BITON-GLOBAL.png
    BITON-GLOBAL.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image_2021_03_31T15_20_18_130Z.png
    image_2021_03_31T15_20_18_130Z.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 4
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 8, 2021 at 11:34 PM

View attachment 65344
Originally I invested into one of coins "ITL". Sometime ago I was able to withdraw as normal with no issue but now I currently can't.

The excuse they've made right now is that the Chinese government has given their platform certain restrictions. I am uncertain how legitimate this reason.

Email Received:
View attachment 65343
Addresses used: service@biton-global.org, code@okey-global.com
Was okey-global part of any transactions or any communication you had?

1623207764340.png

I have never worked with Estonia however you can file a complaint. Not sure what their response will be however its worth a shot since Okey-Global claims to be registered there. Aleksei Baranov is listed as the key principal.

1623210254538.png

Last edited:
@The Punisher worth a shot, regardless though of this outcome. I'd beware both the website and the person.

Thank you, I won't put hope into it, but worth a shot.
Full details at the link below. Once the page loads, scroll down as there is also a parent company listed. I would report both companies and principals. You can also report these companies directly to Dunn and Bradstreet (D&B). D&B is a global company that maintains company profiles and financial information and is used by many businesses to assess the health and financial status of other companies.

1623211232932.png

Back