Biton-global SCAM

Hello, first post here.
I have been trying to find info on Biton Global for a couple months. There is very little about them out there which is a red flag for me, but not anything negative until the last couple days that I could find. They have that ITL which was mentioned by omega7998. Someone is suggesting me to buy into it, but I've been skeptical because I haven't seen that coin anywhere else (though I haven't searched many platforms). It has been performing really well. Almost too well. Even during all the losses across the market, it was the ONLY one I saw anywhere that stayed strong. I only saw it go down one day and it was a tiny amount.

Here's where I start speculating. I'm wondering if ITL is exclusive to Biton Global and being artificially pumped. Then being used to bait people into using their platform and once a big investment or gain is made, they don't let you withdraw. I hope I'm wrong on this because I'd like to invest, but the longer I observe the more skeptical I become. If anyone knows more about it I would really like to know.
I believe it will be better to stay away from them, too many red flags

Hello, first post here.
I have been trying to find info on Biton Global for a couple months. There is very little about them out there which is a red flag for me, but not anything negative until the last couple days that I could find. They have that ITL which was mentioned by omega7998. Someone is suggesting me to buy into it, but I've been skeptical because I haven't seen that coin anywhere else (though I haven't searched many platforms). It has been performing really well. Almost too well. Even during all the losses across the market, it was the ONLY one I saw anywhere that stayed strong. I only saw it go down one day and it was a tiny amount.

Here's where I start speculating. I'm wondering if ITL is exclusive to Biton Global and being artificially pumped. Then being used to bait people into using their platform and once a big investment or gain is made, they don't let you withdraw. I hope I'm wrong on this because I'd like to invest, but the longer I observe the more skeptical I become. If anyone knows more about it I would really like to know.
Biton Global is a scam. They only way you should invest is if you never want to get any of your money back. Omega has clearly laid out the foundation of this scam and the fact Biton is stealing funds from investors.

Biton Global is a scam. They only way you should invest is if you never want to get any of your money back. Omega has clearly laid out the foundation of this scam and the fact Biton is stealing funds from investors.
I see that now. I also read your post about Kill Pig Plate. It seems I'm in the early stages of this (roughly 2 months in). Omega has been most helpful. So have you Punisher with all the information you posted. I got lucky. I'm going to pursue this person a little further and see what I can find out. No money, but I want to see what happens at this point and if I get any good information or anything particularly interesting happens I will be sure to post about it.

I see that now. I also read your post about Kill Pig Plate. It seems I'm in the early stages of this (roughly 2 months in). Omega has been most helpful. So have you Punisher with all the information you posted. I got lucky. I'm going to pursue this person a little further and see what I can find out. No money, but I want to see what happens at this point and if I get any good information or anything particularly interesting happens I will be sure to post about it.
Without posting any of your personal information, please post any details here that they give you including bank account details, pictures of the scammers, their phone numbers, etc. This will help to warn others.

Back