• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BitPax.co

Marluz

Recruit
I have been scammed by this Company for about 6 months. Last week they said I got a profit of $100000 and therefore I should pay $7000 of fees to get the funds in my bank account. Once I paid, they said the funds will be send within 24 hours, but after that they asked me again to pay another $4300 fees, if not, I'll loss my profit. They keep sending me mails in order to keep in touch, and I thought they were kind and helpful.

Attachments

• 18968116-79CF-4606-88DC-BA3FB0F86381_1_201_a.jpeg
    18968116-79CF-4606-88DC-BA3FB0F86381_1_201_a.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 9
I have been scammed by this Company for about 6 months. Last week they said I got a profit of $100000 and therefore I should pay $7000 of fees to get the funds in my bank account. Once I paid, they said the funds will be send within 24 hours, but after that they asked me again to pay another $4300 fees, if not, I'll loss my profit. They keep sending me mails in order to keep in touch, and I thought they were kind and helpful.
Don't pay any more fees and don't pay many taxes. This is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Sorry for your loss.

They gave me 13hours from now to pay, otherwise they will send my money to another client, I ‘m in shock

If you wired your money through your bank work with them and see if you can retrieve those money you sent them. The total profit you see is all fake. This is the whole part of the schemes for you to give them more money.

Stop giving them more money and report it to your local police.

Make sure you write a review of BitPax on FPA (www.bitpax.co)
Apparently, some claim that BitPax.co scammers runs another scam, TronLive https://tronlive.net/

While TronLive scam domain is registered to Chinese guy that has history of abuse of domains, at least since 2015:
1635325342121.png

BitPax, your friendly scam operator, seems to be of Korean origin, link to Paxnet.kr or actually https://www.paxnet.co.kr/ ( support@bitpax.co.kr)

1635325396674.png

1635325597240.png

1635325475248.png

Company name Paxnet Co., Ltd. 10F, 63, Ttukseom-ro 1-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul (Seongsu-dong 1-ga, Yeongchang Digital Tower) CEO Sung-woong Koh Business registration number 202-81-63804 Mail-order business report Seoul Yangcheon-0159. Representative number1688-5010 FAX 02-2174-8300

1635325651589.png

You might wanna let them know that you know who they possibly are or at least that they have some strange links to the scam that you fell for. Give it a try, as it costs nothing. also invite BitPax.co here to answer these allegations.

Back