Romance Scam Bitsen Scam (www.ioaxes.com/h5)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I understand. They are really good at this or I was just too greedy and ignored the signs. Did you ask for other photos as well? I just received another photo from Tinder. I should have known that it was a fraud. I ignored it :-(

Well thank you for responding. Good Night

Bitsen is out, but the Chinese scammer who scammed me is still around in LinkedIn. Here is one of his fake profile.

linkedin.com/in/weijie-chen-a4ba46230

I have been continuously reporting his fake profile to LinkedIn, but LinkedIn did absolutely nothing to stop him. How ironic it is to have Chinese Scammers roaming around on LinkedIn. Anyway, the followings are the lists of the wallets where my money went to through CoinBase.

0x7a8685E84165EdFc7cF6a1c17F729F0415f8a380

0x065488F774F50B8ED84B0368574C78aE03c0baa0

Here I want to warn everyone who got connection request from a Chinese to be prudent. Connect with no one who is not in your professional network and whose academic record cannot be found.

"The simple believes everything, but the prudent gives though to his steps. " Proverbs 14:15

So don't believe what the scammer tells me about how rich he is and certainly don't envy any rich Chinese because 9 of 10 of them are thieves, one way or another.

"One pretends be rich, yet has great nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth." Proverbs 13:7

Don't think in a Chinese way which is to get rich quickly since God forbids that.

"Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase." Proverbs 13: 11

The fake profile of Chinese Scammer:
linkedin.com/in/weijie-chen-81866b7

This scoundrel is in Thailand for God's sake. LinkedIn doesn't even check the location of the user. I thought Google owns LinkedIn and Google is notorious about probing on the user's information.

Back