• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Bitwala

momo3HC

Sergeant Major
Hi all. Does anyone here heard of Bitwala or used/using them? If someone have experience with them please share.

Hi all. Does anyone here heard of Bitwala or used/using them? If someone have experience with them please share.

As I know, the just received another 13 mil funding from Sony Financial ventures. Wondering whether they become anxious for the last two days. LoL

They look phenomenal but so does ePayments and a lot of the other BTC/Debit Card/Bank Wire solutions.

The problem is these services have a LOT of trouble keeping their relationships with banks/MasterCard because they deal in BTC / overseas relationships.

These guys are regulated and look great but just like ePayments, MisterTango, and the other similar services, they have trouble keeping these things consistent.
Even CoinBase recently lost their accounts with Barclays UK.

People really, really underestimate how tight the global banking system has got ESPECIALLY for margin trading services.

I checked with a friend of mine and he did not believe so.
Most of the companies that issue a debit card can only do EU as well.
BTC+Card+Wire functionality is very hard to do the last year.

Back