jon123

Recruit
I bought This company system that time the told me they suggest broker name which i used that software for profits ..so i paid high amount but after buy BJF software daily sent 10 email almost BJF company suggest me 50 broker in last 4 month but always loss my money with this software now they told me they have not any broker

so its 100% scam with people

Borries is owner he also talk with me many many time but he also scam with me not solve problem and gone my money ...

here is company link

bjftradinggroup.com

I bought This company system that time the told me they suggest broker name which i used that software for profits ..so i paid high amount but after buy BJF software daily sent 10 email almost BJF company suggest me 50 broker in last 4 month but always loss my money with this software now they told me they have not any broker

so its 100% scam with people
First of all, don't send any more money to them and Follow this.......

Let's start with adding your story as a review here forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18798/Bjftradinggroup.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18798/Bjftradinggroup.com

this link not working on my side ..

and i already sent that 1000 email but not give any solution and not give back money also

FPA Review Moderation Note: Please go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews

and search for BJF. BJFTradingGroup.com is another site of IticSoftware.com, which was already listed.

now BJF Company sold new " DAAS " Software i buy that and Owner Borris said its best but its not making 1$ Almost gone 4 month Above daily lost money ......
and when i tell them in support that time they told me its execellent but in my Account its not working company give me setting by vps Access and give broker name also almost many many broker but not working with any broker .....its very funny that in company account only working but same in our account not working so its scam

BJF Company SCAM

DAAS Software And All Software Also scam

Bjf Company CEO Mr. Bories Contact me and he told me He give me another software free which is work in all broker ...

so BJF Support is very good

Bjf Company CEO Mr. Bories Contact me and he told me He give me another software free which is work in all broker ...

so BJF Support is very good
Confirm us that your issue got resolved so this thread will move to a resolved folder.

This will move once you will give us confirmation that your issue got resolved.
Issue Not solve same problem comes almost many month gone but yet not solve problem ...Daas software not working and also vip locking arbitrage also not working ...almost try 30 above broker but all time money was gone and now the BJF Comapny told me you can find your broker but real thing is not working software ..

I Lost 6000$ and more money was gone .....i am very sad for that .....and 100++ time i sent email too support team and owner of the BJF company was never solve problem of my side .but lost trust and money .... very sad for me ....

Back