1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackstone Intelligence Group

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Masato12, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Masato12

Masato12 Recruit

Hi

Have anyone heard about this company, they are helping to recover your money, I am ofcource a little bit unsure if this is a real company or just fake... so any feedback would be appreciated....

blackstoneintelligencegroup.com/

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

This site lacks some of the more obvious "It's an obvious recovery room scam!" warning signs.

On the other hand, the site is very very vague. Mysterious operatives who claim not only to recovery money from forex binary, and crypto scams, but also from hackers and many other scams which leave far less evidence behind. They seem to also be ready to roll our polygraphs to help you interrogate any potentially dishonest employees. Seems like a rather vague focus for a company which would require totally different people and tactics for all the assorted jobs they claim to be capable of.

Of course, legal representation can be arranged. As usual for questionable websites, not a single mention of a licensed lawyer or law firm.

Overall, this looks suspiciously like a better spelled version of those hacker websites that promise to steal back your money from brokers while also editing your college transcripts. I see nothing that gives me any confidence that they can really to anything to help scam victims.