Blaming! Dcfxbroker does not pay profit !

Hello, I have copied the latest reply from DCFXbroker below. BTW I live in Slovakia, Bratislava where they have scammed so many people. I can put together around 100 people from my region who have been scammed. Everybody gets the same stupid message regarding their liquidity provider. I received an information that they can't disclose the name of LP because they have signed contract which includes this info as classified and if they would disclose the name of LP, they would harm the contract conditions... Well and so what? I don't believe it. Probably we will need to jump in cars and travel to Budapest and find the people standing behind this scam. Millions of dollars have been stolen and responsible persons have to pay for it.

MyDCFxbroker
Different Choice FBC Inc.

Dear Customers,

I wish to inform you, as my Client, that, as has been indicated in our informative letters communicated by our customer relations staff and through our mailing system, collating data between our company and the liquidity provider related to the trading is currently ongoing and the trades intended for review by the liquidity provider are being checked.

In practice this means that the staff of the broker and the liquidity provider are jointly examining the trades of all clients, comparing data through continuous consultations, as the liquidity provider will only consent to the payment of the recalled amounts provided all items have been reviewed.

Irrespective of this, the operation of the system is stable, smooth and continuous.

In order to protect clients, the broker may not create a situation in which there is a risk of losing the client’s capital and earnings achieved that are retained by the liquidity provider, and thus the broker is obliged to cooperate during the review at his own expense and may not make compromises causing losses.

Furthermore, we wish to inform you that the broker is currently searching for lawful means and possibilities for another alternative solution for the unexpected event that the closure of the current consultations with the liquidity provider becomes unacceptably prolonged. In this context debiting the payment in proportionate instalments of the capital invested by the client effecting the recall to the broker’s own assets may be considered. However, a solution to this in compliance with the business code and the statutes needs to be examined, and in certain cases, should the amendment of the statutes become necessary, obtaining the owners’ consent and authorisation during an extraordinarily summoned general meeting is indispensable.

The liquidity provider strictly inspects the breach of confidentiality and thus we are unable to provide more detailed information because in extreme cases the liquidity provider may, on the grounds of breach of confidentiality, cancel the contract and refuse payment, thus causing considerable losses to both our clients and our company.

Bearing this in mind, we will nevertheless endeavour to provide information about the current situation in the future.

Thank you for your understanding!

With best regards,
DCFXBroker Legal department

And the latest DCFXbroker site is inaccessible, I am very curious about what will happen...Inak Maratamus som taktiež zo Slovenska a mám podobný problém.

Yes, it seems to have been a server failure ... but it still has nothing to do with the withdrawal, even if it is interesting and unpopular as it is possible for people who are also expecting a year to pay and for example one of my friends with DCFX the account was asking for money early this year and was actually paid so I would be interested in the company's key to paying clients.

Yes, it seems to have been a server failure ... but it still has nothing to do with the withdrawal, even if it is interesting and unpopular as it is possible for people who are also expecting a year to pay and for example one of my friends with DCFX the account was asking for money early this year and was actually paid so I would be interested in the company's key to paying clients.
I have been stolen for over $ 1 million.
And even as much as $ 1 for the amount we initially deposited, we have not been able to withdraw for over a year.

Recently, since I was told a lie that my withdrawal will be made earlier in September
There is no response from DCFX only fixed formal sentences that I read mail even if I email it.

How much did you withdraw at the beginning of this year, and what kind of things did you tell DCFX that you could withdraw money?

I'm asking this year to pay something over 5,000 € for the withdrawal I asked normally through DCFXbroker's website but, of course, without a response. And as I go through the forums and I see a lot of people as it is worth not paying for it anymore, as I can not afford as much as possible from my friend was normally paid off at the beginning of this year. I still wrote with one Slovak who reportedly knows some of the DCFX owners he is just like us and is waiting for a payment but does not know or give him more information what happened.

Well, it might be the way, that DCFX has been paying the profits from the deposits.. That would mean a pure ponzi scheme. Lets wait till the end of this year and if DCFX doesn't provide us with announcement regarding the issue of not paying withdrawals or disclosure of their LQs, lets move this to the court. If they can't disclose the LQ's name to us, they will have to disclose it to police.

I´m waiting for my first withdrawal since January and for the second since March. Nothing so far. Only the same stupid message about their secret LP. I am also from Slovakia..

in case you haven't seen it, there's a group in Hungary (also in Slovakia) that are currently submitting criminal complaint

dcfxbrokerscam.blogspot.hu/p/en-english-lenguage-news.html

Back